ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How do you use Facebook to earn money?

Postby Chameli » 26 Nov 2018, 06:36

facebook has a feature for sellers which is called facebook marketplace. You can sell you items just like on ebay. However, I am yet tom use this service.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 996

Postby a_jerobon » 26 Nov 2018, 06:50

In don't use Facebook to earn money but I know people who earn money by using Facebook as their way of marketing products so as to sell and get the money or get a commission when someone buys them.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 437

Postby anil02 » 26 Nov 2018, 09:42

Face book have many groups. If we are doing any business than we can join groups to promote our business. There is many groups who are about online earning. To promote of links and to get referrals we can join these groups.

anil02

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 462

Postby JASPREET » 26 Nov 2018, 09:46

Facebook groups is a good option for all of us, We cannot make money directly from it but can help in other ways to earn.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 760

Postby tusziget » 27 Nov 2018, 05:31

It is good to earn using Facebook,if you have many followers,friends.They can join your recommended earning sites,because they trust you,and be active there.You can earn a nice profit with it.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 656

Postby anil02 » 27 Nov 2018, 11:15

tusziget wrote:It is good to earn using Facebook,if you have many followers,friends.They can join your recommended earning sites,because they trust you,and be active there.You can earn a nice profit with it.

Most of friends on face book and other social networking sites are not interested in online job. If we post our links in group of online job seekers than we can get some referrals.

anil02

ForumCoin: 462

Postby nakitakona » 27 Nov 2018, 11:36

I do share the same ignorance about money making in Facebook. However, Facebook is a good social media for my several blogs. I created respective separate pages for my blogs and they have a good source for organic views due to my many friends who visited my blogs everytime I posted one or two.

The thing I remember that Facebook is the one that reminds me to promote my sites with a corresponding amount and then I have a good views of something.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 434

Postby fergus1234 » 27 Nov 2018, 11:52

Facebook pages and videos can be monetized for ads. Some Youtubers have moved on to Facebook after Youtube demonetized them.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 303

Postby anilmr » 07 Jan 2019, 15:36

There was this site called Mylikes, where you could earn from your Facebook freiends and Twitter friends. More the FB friends and Twitter followers you had, more were the chances of earning. But they have discontinued it now I guess. Only other way is to promote your website/blog with your FB friends and earn whenever any of your friends click any ad which you run on your blog or complete some offer from your affiliate link.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 199

Postby tusziget » 08 Jan 2019, 05:06

I think having many followers you can do some advertisements to your sites,making sure that it is ok on the Facebook.I tried to use it but gave up on it,because you need many followers to earn well from Facebook.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 656

Postby a_jerobon » 08 Jan 2019, 06:15

I only use Facebook to earn through referrals. I always post about an earning site then put my referral link there. The more you sound convincing, the more you earn from it.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 437

Postby Kei » 08 Jan 2019, 06:53

I only use my Facebook account to share affiliate links in terms of earnings. I do some advertising too but that's as far as it gets. This year, I would love to pay more attention to my Facebook account.

Kei

ForumCoin: 587

Postby Yugocean » 08 Jan 2019, 06:54

Mostly social media is used to find referrals and promote your business.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 1,021

Postby matt9005 » 08 Jan 2019, 09:19

You could use Facebook for driving traffic to your website, promoting affiliate links, or paid shortened links like adfly.

matt9005

ForumCoin: 55

Postby Chameli » 08 Jan 2019, 09:31

I am not using facebook to make money directly. I use facebook to promote my blog posts. I earn traffic to my blog via facebook.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 996

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum