*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How do you use Facebook to earn money?

Postby skysnap » 17 Sep 2018, 09:34

Katriona_22 wrote:I earn in Facebook by posting some products I sell offline, like clothes, baked product in which some friends just comment or PM me if they want to order.

That seems like a good model. And I have seen often people making use of that for setting their small shop. Hope you find success in it.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Banner Ad

Postby tusziget » 18 Sep 2018, 05:54

Well,it is good if you have more followers,friends,who are interested in your products and they trust you.You can sell your crafts this way.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Vinaya » 18 Sep 2018, 09:21

You can use facebook market place to sell physical and digital items. If you have nothing to sell, you can promote affiliate products.

Vinaya
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: -1

Postby Coachcjay » 18 Sep 2018, 09:42

Facebook is a great platform to earn. But earning has to do with numbers. The more friends of followers you have the more your chances of earning. Once you have the numbers , the next step is getting the right source of income that can appeal to your followers. I will advice becoming an affliate marketer and market something than can appeal o you audience. Once you do, just relax and watch the money pile up.

Coachcjay

ForumCoin: 17

Postby arunima » 18 Sep 2018, 09:46

I can say that it helps me indirectly to earn. I get more views for my blogs and articles as I share them on Facebook. I also display my craft materials there and have got a few orders from there.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Postby rakski » 18 Sep 2018, 10:50

I have not use it to earn online yet. But I want to learn.

rakski

ForumCoin: 657

Postby Netherrealmer » 18 Sep 2018, 11:05

Facebook videos can be monetized, they are trying to compete against Youtube. Also it is used for marketing.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby JASPREET » 18 Sep 2018, 11:11

I don't like Facebook and have no Interest to make money with it, We cannot compromise our security for money.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby Netherrealmer » 18 Sep 2018, 16:37

I forgot to mention, Facebook is now competing against Twitch, people make money to stream games now.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby kanchan18 » 18 Sep 2018, 17:44

i have posted a few of my referral links to facebook but somehow that didn't worked. still i do that every now and then hoping somebody will join under me.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 1,052

Postby tusziget » 19 Sep 2018, 03:25

Well,that might be an awesome idea,to get some direct referrals to your best sites.It is important to recommend the best paying sites to your followers.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby riddy09 » 21 Sep 2018, 06:01

Before, I used my personal facebook account to share youtube videos to get some views and even tried all of the pages that have youtube share vidz. But then, I found out that it wasn't good idea and unworthy and thus, I've stopped it.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby junrose123 » 21 Sep 2018, 06:04

I am not anymore earning at Facebook since I mainly visit it for leisure and for information purposes only.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby ahmedo24 » 21 Sep 2018, 06:10

fergus1234 wrote:I forgot to mention, Facebook is now competing against Twitch, people make money to stream games now.

That is nice, how can I stream games using facebook to earn and what is the pay rate. This is new to me. Share more on this

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby katkat » 21 Sep 2018, 06:59

I am not really how to earn in FB but surely we can have new connection that can be if help in any business that we will start.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum