ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How do you use Facebook to earn money?

Postby Chameli » 10 Jan 2019, 06:08

JASPREET wrote:There are no practical ways to make money from facebook but its easy to share or like a page and earn FC from facebook tasks

You are wrong on this. Youn can sell physical and digital products through facebook marketplace and make money from facebook.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 996

Postby a_jerobon » 10 Jan 2019, 08:25

Yugocean wrote:Mostly social media is used to find referrals and promote your business.

I think so too. Facebook is especially great in promoting your referrals. You can post them in the groups, your page or just on your timeline.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 437

Postby fergus1234 » 10 Jan 2019, 18:31

verity wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:Facebook videos can be monetized just like Youtube videos.
HI really? you seems like Expert in these stuff can you teach me How??? gave me a toturial buddy :lol: im serious im waiting for your response. i want to learn <3

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 303

Postby riddy09 » 11 Jan 2019, 02:59

Yeah, FB has their own Adsense. I'm not really familiar with facebook video streaming to earn. I've noticed though when just reading my feeds in Facebook and there's a video it will automatically play which I'm not sure counted as views already.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 299

Postby Vehlijanta » 11 Jan 2019, 03:10

There are other websites like Twitter which are far better than Facebook for earning by providing traffic to our blogs.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 299

Postby ceci » 11 Jan 2019, 03:21

Chameli wrote:
JASPREET wrote:There are no practical ways to make money from facebook but its easy to share or like a page and earn FC from facebook tasks

You are wrong on this. Youn can sell physical and digital products through facebook marketplace and make money from facebook.

Yes, I sell some old junks at Marketplace for clearing my house and getting back some little pocket money too.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,006

Postby tusziget » 11 Jan 2019, 04:55

Congrats that you have managed to sell your stuff on the Facebook marketplace.Anyway you may continue that activity and selling even more stuff to earn more cash.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 656

Postby kat82 » 11 Jan 2019, 06:05

Chameli wrote:

Not all can sell on Facebook. You can't simply wake up and start selling. You might be able to sell if you have a large following and or being part of the selling markets created on Facebook. There is no practical way to make money on Facebook, that I also stand on it.

kat82

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 511

Postby nakitakona » 11 Jan 2019, 06:08

tusziget wrote:I have never tried this out,but I have read that many Facebook account holders,if they have many followers,they can promote their some affiliate links,to earn from there.

You're right. This is what I am doing. Though I have a good organic traffic but it is not much that I could earn more. At any rate, it has helped my blog sites to be visited by my FB friends and followers.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 434

Postby fergus1234 » 11 Jan 2019, 15:03

Game streamers had been using Facebook as an alternative to twitch. The biggest advantage is the instant audience you have.... Family and friends.

Vehlijanta wrote:There are other websites like Twitter which are far better than Facebook for earning by providing traffic to our blogs.

Monetizatization>Linking and spamming blogs. People wont follow someone who just link blogs. People follow either follows,articulate,witty or savage accounts.

Wendy's twitter is a popular sample of successful twitter account.

fergus1234

Postby a_jerobon » 11 Jan 2019, 16:28

kat82 wrote:
Chameli wrote:

Not all can sell on Facebook. You can't simply wake up and start selling. You might be able to sell if you have a large following and or being part of the selling markets created on Facebook. There is no practical way to make money on Facebook, that I also stand on it.

I agree with you. You cannot just wake up and start selling stuff in Facebook and you succeed. You must first start by building a great number of followers.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 437

Postby fergus1234 » 12 Jan 2019, 17:22

Also a"business account" must be separate from your family account. You don't want mom, dad or grandma ruin things for you.

fergus1234

Postby jobless dude » 12 Jan 2019, 19:08

Many of them are doing Game Streaming and making a lumpsum.

Join my Get paid to post forum.
https://forum.zzoomit.com
1. Niche: Electronics | Electrical | Artificial Intelligence | Machine Learning | Internet of things | Automation.
2. Payment Threshold: 500 Zzoomit points ($5)(350INR)
3. Mode of Payment : Paypal, Paytm, FC, Amazon Gift card, (Skrill- Under Working)
4.Payment proofs:
https://forumcoin.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=8462&p=558468#p558468
https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/have-you-tried-zzoomit-forum.3809/page-2#post-40023
jobless dude

ForumCoin: 864

Postby fergus1234 » 12 Jan 2019, 19:33

if you are good at making memes you can also make a meme page. People loves some funny memes and memes can be monetized.

fergus1234

Postby junrose123 » 13 Jan 2019, 07:08

I have never earned from Facebook since I don't know to monetize it for my own benefits.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 168

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum