New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

How do you use Facebook to earn money?

Postby a_jerobon » 12 Sep 2018, 03:11

I have heard many people say that they make money out of their Facebook account. I have not been attentive enough of was just not interested I knowing how, but now I am ready to learn from you.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 616

Re: How do you use Facebook to earn money?

Postby tusziget » 12 Sep 2018, 04:00

I have never tried this out,but I have read that many Facebook account holders,if they have many followers,they can promote their some affiliate links,to earn from there.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 760

Postby augusta » 12 Sep 2018, 05:45

you can quickly use Facebook to make money if you have a blog,just share your published post from your blog, get traffic from Facebook and monetize it with any ad network or better still you can start affiliate. marketing or have your own direct sale. Sell your product on the platform.

augusta

ForumCoin: 241

Postby rakski » 12 Sep 2018, 05:53

I think they use facebook to share blogs, advertisement and all

rakski

ForumCoin: 744

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Sep 2018, 06:39

You can sell on facebook to earn money, you can also promote your links and you facebook as means to get traffics to your earnings sites

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby A K Rao » 12 Sep 2018, 07:10

Though I am not active on face book , I know that people are giving ads pertaining to some household things to sell ! And I think by having good number of friends there one can promote any thing from blogs to money making events!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,360

Postby sashenka » 12 Sep 2018, 10:40

Yeah, it is possible if you have many followers and all and become what it's called these days an influencer, but I kinda gave up using Facebook.

sashenka

ForumCoin: 1,072

Postby simplyfred » 12 Sep 2018, 11:21

Facebook to earn money? That's interesting. I have no idea but what I do on Facebook is to share the site I am using to earn money. There, I get some referrals.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 158

Postby chicnthin » 12 Sep 2018, 15:02

I never earn from facebook. I just use it for entertainments.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 315

Postby katkat » 13 Sep 2018, 05:19

I never tried it so far, though I know that people can benefit from it. Having many friends and connection can be of great help to earn in that site. But I still prefer to be just like going there if I need to. To connect with family and friends. I don't want to be too stressed of doing business online.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 794

Postby junrose123 » 13 Sep 2018, 06:21

Sometimes I used Facebook to advertise a product or services to earn some money.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 429

Postby tusziget » 13 Sep 2018, 06:36

It is good to use Facebook to to promote your products,but very moderately,not to bother too much your followers and friends.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 760

Postby Lushh » 13 Sep 2018, 06:42

I use it to manage (post regular updates, respond to messages, interact with followers, etc.) the pages of a few small businesses. The business owners pay me at the end of each month for this service.

Lushh

ForumCoin: 100

Postby johnywalker » 13 Sep 2018, 06:43

One of the easiest ways to make money from facebook is by doing influencer marketing. However, in order to do that you need to have a lot of fan following.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby cinderella » 13 Sep 2018, 13:40

simplyfred wrote:Facebook to earn money? That's interesting. I have no idea but what I do on Facebook is to share the site I am using to earn money. There, I get some referrals.

I also do the same. I get most of my referrals from Facebook. I am earning more or less 1 dollar per day from my referrals alone. Facebook is also a great site to share articles and other contents which helped in getting more views. Though I am not earning directly from Facebook, I agree that it is a great way to earn an additional amount from our sites.

cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 379

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum