*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Notice Regarding Referral Links in this Section

Postby ebanreb » 04 Dec 2017, 07:22

Thank you very much sir for the information. I will abide the rules of this site.

ebanreb

ForumCoin: 89

Banner Ad

Postby augusta » 11 Dec 2017, 05:40

Well, We have to abide by the rules but it will have been good if we can introduce a new money making an opportunities with a link at least for people that would want to join.all the same it alright.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby SanaChaudhary » 13 Dec 2017, 14:26

Till now no refferal r posted by me in this forum but their r task from other forum to post their link on other forums

SanaChaudhary

ForumCoin: 67

Postby tabzy24 » 17 Dec 2017, 01:29

it seems fair thats why they made a forum for posting ads and links.. coz sometimes some users loves to break the rules :mrgreen:

tabzy24

ForumCoin: 32

Postby jessabumagat » 03 May 2018, 08:56

I have never posted any links but thank you for reminding us

jessabumagat

ForumCoin: 84

Postby Fergal » 09 May 2018, 17:19

augusta wrote:... it will have been good if we can introduce a new money making an opportunities with a link at least for people that would want to join.all the same it alright.

Thanks for your feedback augusta. You are welcome to do that in this BMW section, all we ask is that you don't include a referral link if you link to that opportunity. We prefer to keep this section unbiased. Including a referral link makes the post an ad and this section is for discussion not ads. If you do wish to post referral links, you are more than welcome to do that in the relevant advertising forum section.

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 11,998

Postby vedz82 » 30 Jun 2018, 19:02

Noted. Thank you for the note. I understand that we need to make the forum clean. :thumbup:

vedz82

ForumCoin: 505

Postby vedz82 » 08 Jul 2018, 18:17

Read and understood. Thank you for the advice. :thumbup:

vedz82

ForumCoin: 505

Postby Lovethola » 05 Jun 2020, 03:23

There are two issues when it comes to this sort of thing.
Firstly if users are getting something in return, they are not going to be fully truthful. If you are promoting a site wanting users to sign up and help you earn more, you are going to make it sound good, exaggerate a bit and fail to mention any negatives or selected negatives about the site. This causes alot of bad websites being portrayed as being good and misleading people and therefore wasting users time and devaluing this section.

Secondly, it is hard to define what is a good and detailed thread. Is it a truthful one, a long copy and paste ad or something short but informative. It will be hard for us to draw a consistent line and enforce something that is pretty vague.

We have a section dedicated for ads so it just seems logical to put them all in one forum and leave this section to normal discussions minus the ads. If you look at this forum at the moment, there is so many ads and it doesn't make this section high quality. Active yes but quality no. It is only recently that this has become an issue and after we allowed a few users to post, a truckload of other topics flooded in. The enforcing of an exisiting rule will not stop quality posts in this forum, it will help make them more visible. It stops them being hidden by topics promoting every new badly made PTC site on Buxhost that will not last more then a few months. We are not stopping users promoting, we are simply getting users to promote where they should and not where they shouldn't. The only different thing now is that you have to open a new topic in another section.

Lovethola

ForumCoin: -35

Postby emmanuelode » 12 Jul 2020, 16:12

It is good and tell the whole world the beauty of a particular site and also depicts how real the site is.

emmanuelode
Banned

ForumCoin: 499

Postby Peterluck22 » 31 Jul 2020, 09:29

Till date I have never posted any link or federal link on this forum. But it can be very helpful if people can invite other people to other earning site

Peterluck22

Referrals: 21
ForumCoin: 44

Postby Sanchez022 » 14 Aug 2020, 21:03

We need this now,but i don't have any link to share so im good.

Sanchez022

ForumCoin: 92

Postby Blessing90 » 27 Aug 2020, 15:53

Thanks for the reminder, I will try not to break the rules.

Blessing90

ForumCoin: 19

Postby Aridave1 » 14 Sep 2020, 14:58

This post I clear and it is very helpful for our consumption... Thanks for the update

Aridave1

ForumCoin: 12

Postby mer_liva » 30 Nov 2020, 00:43

i completely understand

mer_liva

ForumCoin: -4

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum