ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Zwerl

Postby katkat » 30 Jan 2019, 07:29

amitkokiladitya wrote:I'm very confused regarding this site. FRom the first page the site has gathered mixed reviews. What is the actual picture of the site? After DGF gone now, I badly need a well paying site.

If you asked me from my own experience surely I won't recommend this site to you. Even if I will be paid in the future it is not a good site to earn. The way I see it, when it's payment time they will change rulings and that your earnings will be left hanging. Try some transcription jobs, it is my next target but my internet is not stable so I have to wait for a faster connection.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 393

Postby katkat » 14 Feb 2019, 22:40

Today February 15, 2019 Ph time, I received an email from Zwerl telling me that I passed the review in the site and they just sent my earnings worth a hundred dollars. It was an earnings from September to December. Though they are changing the site rules now from paying to non paying as stated in their message. I'm still thankful that they did pay. But even if it will be paying in the future I might not grab it anymore. Sites that are changing rules from time to time are difficult to handle. I hope the others can have their pay as well. Good luck to the site and the people who stick with them.

katkat

Postby simplyfred » 14 Feb 2019, 22:57

katkat wrote:Today February 15, 2019 Ph time, I received an email from Zwerl telling me that I passed the review in the site and they just sent my earnings worth a hundred dollars. It was an earnings from September to December. Though they are changing the site rules now from paying to non paying as stated in their message. I'm still thankful that they did pay. But even if it will be paying in the future I might not grab it anymore. Sites that are changing rules from time to time are difficult to handle. I hope the others can have their pay as well. Good luck to the site and the people who stick with them.

Congratulation, my friend. You deserve it... Well, for me if it turns non-paying, it is not worthy of our time at all.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 347

Postby katkat » 15 Feb 2019, 01:09

Yes, it's now a place to hang out when you don't have much to do. I might be visiting the site still if needed a place to hang out the. There are really some good topics and good interaction. But I am for earning too. I have to admit that. So I'll move on. I just felt that I needed to share with everyone here the good news. Sometimes all we needed is a good communication so people can understand us. And that is what the site lacks. To be able to explain well to their users what's happening in their site.

katkat

Postby sofs » 15 Feb 2019, 01:49

katkat wrote:Yes, it's now a place to hang out when you don't have much to do. I might be visiting the site still if needed a place to hang out the. There are really some good topics and good interaction. But I am for earning too. I have to admit that. So I'll move on. I just felt that I needed to share with everyone here the good news. Sometimes all we needed is a good communication so people can understand us. And that is what the site lacks. To be able to explain well to their users what's happening in their site.

Most sites are dying because of this, lack of communication. I am sure people will hang on to a good site if the team lets them know what they are going through. But lack of communication leads to lack of confidence hence jumping the boat.

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,114

Postby tusziget » 15 Feb 2019, 04:39

Congratulations "katkat" to your payment.That's really great that you have received your payment from the site.You have worked much for the cash.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 139

Postby amitkokiladitya » 15 Feb 2019, 07:03

katkat wrote:Yes, it's now a place to hang out when you don't have much to do. I might be visiting the site still if needed a place to hang out the. There are really some good topics and good interaction. But I am for earning too. I have to admit that. So I'll move on. I just felt that I needed to share with everyone here the good news. Sometimes all we needed is a good communication so people can understand us. And that is what the site lacks. To be able to explain well to their users what's happening in their site.

This is a good review. Are you working on the app or the web version of the site.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 356

Postby junrose123 » 15 Feb 2019, 07:22

Wow that is great to know that someone has been paid from the site since it will encourage other members from working on the site.

junrose123

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 689

Postby katkat » 15 Feb 2019, 07:55

Sad to say from paying site it's now non paying site. The payment i received was my first and last. It is now jus a site to hang out. No more earnings.

katkat

Postby simplyfred » 15 Feb 2019, 15:52

Definitely, the site will die soon because there are no more earnings there. Hopefully, they will give their members some good deal in order to make it alive.

simplyfred

Postby JASPREET » 16 Feb 2019, 04:23

Are you still wasting time on this website? I don't think we should waste time?

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 885

Postby tusziget » 16 Feb 2019, 04:36

As "katkat" mentioned in the post above, payment was received from the site, but Zwerl changed his paying status.So it is better to search for other earning sites.However, I think Zwerl is a respectable site as paid the contributing members.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 139

Postby simplyfred » 16 Feb 2019, 05:10

Yeah, at the end of the day. They are still a good company for paying their members although they will bid goodbye already to their paying method. Some site won't pay anymore.

simplyfred

Postby Whiterose » 16 Feb 2019, 05:36

I am not a member of that site but I was planning to join lately but was just discourage after learning some complaints from the site.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby Kei » 16 Feb 2019, 05:42

I'm just learning that they'll soon stop paying. It is a good thing that they are paying off members. I was just never comfortable with the site.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum