ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Zwerl

Postby simplyfred » 23 Jan 2019, 12:52

katkat wrote:
tusziget wrote:It is interesting that I have seen some payment proofs from Zwerl.I wonder if the site is doing selective payments to keep their members or they will pay all their members?

That would be great if they are paying. From what sites they are posting their proofs? I hope somebody can also do it here so I can see it for myself as well. Still wondering how the site is working.

I hope you are already paid by zwerl my friend. What's the update? I plan to continue if they pays you.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 347

Postby anil02 » 23 Jan 2019, 12:54

simplyfred wrote:
katkat wrote:
tusziget wrote:It is interesting that I have seen some payment proofs from Zwerl.I wonder if the site is doing selective payments to keep their members or they will pay all their members?

That would be great if they are paying. From what sites they are posting their proofs? I hope somebody can also do it here so I can see it for myself as well. Still wondering how the site is working.

What type of site zwerl? I am interested in it.

I hope you are already paid by zwerl my friend. What's the update? I plan to continue if they pays you.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 972

Postby katkat » 24 Jan 2019, 07:57

@simplyfred they are reviewing each member's earnings still. They sent me notification for the finance committee to assess. I am waiting for the result.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 394

Postby simplyfred » 24 Jan 2019, 13:31

katkat wrote:@simplyfred they are reviewing each member's earnings still. They sent me notification for the finance committee to assess. I am waiting for the result.

At least there's such a movement. I hope yours will be okay for assessment. You deserve to be paid, my friend. You are the one who is very active there out of all of us being member here on FC, I think.

simplyfred

Postby Vehlijanta » 24 Jan 2019, 13:57

I thought everyone left the website weeks ago

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 639

Postby tusziget » 25 Jan 2019, 04:54

katkat wrote:@simplyfred they are reviewing each member's earnings still. They sent me notification for the finance committee to assess. I am waiting for the result.

I think they have contacted you, I think that is a good sign.I hope that you will receive your payment soon.Maybe they will consider as well that your answers were liked and upvoted many times by other members.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 139

Postby katkat » 25 Jan 2019, 06:41

tusziget wrote:

I think they have contacted you, I think that is a good sign.I hope that you will receive your payment soon.Maybe they will consider as well that your answers were liked and upvoted many times by other members.

Just waiting for the result though I am enjoying the site think it's not a good site to stick around for earnings. It's clear that they are not really thinking of it's users welfare. I talked to customer service and they are also part of the experts. They said if you passed the review you will get the earnings if not you continue to go on with the site and try to be out of queue and in order to do that you have to add reputations and referrals. Reputations I can earn it most times when I am answering questions, but referrals? No I will never refer this site to anyone now. Surely I don't want people to experience what I have experienced with the site. Indirectly they are fooling their users. Too bad. I stick around for my earnings. I felt they are delaying it. Maybe they can't accept that for a month I earned a hundred.Well I gave my best shot in each reply I gave

katkat

Postby simplyfred » 25 Jan 2019, 06:52

@katkat Yeah, definitely. Referring something that we don't understand or how it works or their rule are not very clear enough is just like fooling other people. That's why I stop doing Baymack and Snuckles because I hate to refer people to a site that could waste their time.

simplyfred

Postby katkat » 25 Jan 2019, 06:57

simplyfred wrote:@katkat Yeah, definitely. Referring something that we don't understand or how it works or their rule are not very clear enough is just like fooling other people. That's why I stop doing Baymack and Snuckles because I hate to refer people to a site that could waste their time.

Exactly. The earning in zwerl is very promising. But before they will pay you need to go through a lot. That is the reason why no one from there can share private details even in chats. They don't want people to know what they are doing.

katkat

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 28 Jan 2019, 06:24

I stopped logging in to the app because most of the topics are not worth it.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 984

Postby simplyfred » 28 Jan 2019, 07:14

nerdonforumcoin wrote:I stopped logging in to the app because most of the topics are not worth it.

Topics that are nonsense will simply kill the kind of site like this. I've seen a lot of them there. I think the site on how way down.

simplyfred

Postby tusziget » 29 Jan 2019, 05:15

I have read many 2-3 word comments there and indeed there were topics which I didn't understand why were there.I think Zwerl is not appropriately moderated.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 139

Postby junrose123 » 29 Jan 2019, 07:01

Sometimes the topic on the site is hard to understand and to deal with which refrain me from working from the site.

junrose123

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 689

Postby katkat » 29 Jan 2019, 07:08

@tusziget yes. I don't like to sound sour graping on the site but you are right. The moderators from the very start of the question can already delete or blocked questions that is not appropriate. They have their rules and they have the right to do such thing. Though not all, there are very good questions and also experts who can really answer with sense. As I have said, I enjoyed the interaction there giving my answers and also learning from others. Different opinion on different matters I gave my best, I learned a lot and also earned a lot but they don't pay me. Sad but move on, and never refer any friend to get to the same process I was in. If you ask me, I still visit and answer lol. I am challenged if I got some reputations and votes even with no earnings. That's the truth.

katkat

Postby amitkokiladitya » 29 Jan 2019, 07:14

I'm very confused regarding this site. FRom the first page the site has gathered mixed reviews. What is the actual picture of the site? After DGF gone now, I badly need a well paying site.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 356

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum