ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Zwerl

Postby katkat » 14 Jan 2019, 06:45

We can only hope for the best as we are not in control of what is happening to a certain site. We do respect the owner the admin or anyone who runs the site but I am hoping that those site owners have the same respect with it's users as well. Life should be a win-win process for everyone. No man is an island we all help each other, owner or users we all contribute to the success of the site and that is a fact.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 394

Postby junrose123 » 14 Jan 2019, 06:47

verity wrote:I want to be a part of Zwerl beacuse thiers a youtuber who said shes newly join zwerl . im waiting for her update if shes already been paid!

Well that is great that another member has been paid, I am still curious to know more about on how did she was paid by the site.

junrose123

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 690

Postby Yugocean » 14 Jan 2019, 07:02

Someone got paid? But how much time it took?

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 903

Postby amitkokiladitya » 14 Jan 2019, 07:16

I'm really confused because of hearing all the mixed reviews from everyone. Is it the right time to join the site or not?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 356

Postby simplyfred » 14 Jan 2019, 09:43

I've seen some payment copy in beermoney. What I can't understand why not everybody is receiving their payment?

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 353

Postby JASPREET » 14 Jan 2019, 09:54

They could have been paying earlier but not now and members on forum coin are also complaining about payments

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 902

Postby katkat » 14 Jan 2019, 12:11

simplyfred wrote:I've seen some payment copy in beermoney. What I can't understand why not everybody is receiving their payment?

The payment will be sent 1 -15 UK business days meaning saturdays and sundays are not included and that will be until 22 of January. Till then that is the time we can ask the customer service what happened if we won't be paid.

katkat

Postby amitkokiladitya » 15 Jan 2019, 07:13

Looking at the current reviews and the situations is it wise to join the site now. I really want to work with the site but really don't know I should go ahead or not. I really don't want to be left unpaid.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 356

Postby katkat » 15 Jan 2019, 07:47

I can't tell you anything yet coz I am also in the dark payment wise. Have to admit I do earn more from the site as most the times experts are voting for my answer

katkat

Postby simplyfred » 15 Jan 2019, 10:35

katkat wrote:I can't tell you anything yet coz I am also in the dark payment wise. Have to admit I do earn more from the site as most the times experts are voting for my answer

At least, we are seeing a lot of valid payment now. I hope yours will come soon.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 353

Postby sofs » 15 Jan 2019, 10:38

amitkokiladitya wrote:Looking at the current reviews and the situations is it wise to join the site now. I really want to work with the site but really don't know I should go ahead or not. I really don't want to be left unpaid.

Even if you want to join Zwerl right now it is not possible as they are not accepting new registrations at this time. You can wait for months before you hear from them. I guess they want to sort this out before they take new people in.

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,114

Postby kat82 » 15 Jan 2019, 11:15

amitkokiladitya wrote:I'm really confused because of hearing all the mixed reviews from everyone. Is it the right time to join the site or not?

That is the problem with most sites and members who work on them. Many tend to share mixed reviews which makes new entrants to wonder whether a site is legit or scam. In such cases, I simple stay out until I verify.

kat82

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 21

Postby JASPREET » 15 Jan 2019, 11:59

There is no confusion about Zwerl. They have made some changed in the rules and that's why many members are facing problems.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 902

Postby tusziget » 16 Jan 2019, 04:54

It is interesting that I have seen some payment proofs from Zwerl.I wonder if the site is doing selective payments to keep their members or they will pay all their members?

tusziget

ForumCoin: 139

Postby katkat » 16 Jan 2019, 05:49

tusziget wrote:It is interesting that I have seen some payment proofs from Zwerl.I wonder if the site is doing selective payments to keep their members or they will pay all their members?

That would be great if they are paying. From what sites they are posting their proofs? I hope somebody can also do it here so I can see it for myself as well. Still wondering how the site is working.

katkat

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum