ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Zwerl

Postby katkat » 23 Dec 2018, 09:18

simplyfred wrote:The timing they did is very unprofessional I think. That alone is a ground for me not to continue too.

Yeah, but I have to hang on till January so I may know if I can get my earnings. I have already $100+. I hope they will think that those people concerned were giving their best to answer those quesitons.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 951

Postby SUPERSINGH » 23 Dec 2018, 11:56

I didn't checked the website Yesterday and feel that I shouldn't check because its like an alien planet for me

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 1,641

Postby katkat » 23 Dec 2018, 13:50

SUPERSINGH wrote:I didn't checked the website Yesterday and feel that I shouldn't check because its like an alien planet for me

I was also feeling that way when I started. I seldom visit and it took me nearly two mos. before I tried to do it and honestly I did enjoyed my time there not only earning wise but also the learning and sharing your knowledge thing. I just hope that they will be paying.

katkat

Postby tusziget » 24 Dec 2018, 04:20

Now I am understanding better how the site works.Just don't feel very motivated to be active on the site as they have changed some rules about the payment.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 529

Postby JASPREET » 24 Dec 2018, 05:50

What rules have they changed? I am still not on the website but like to know all the updates as these can help when joined

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 578

Postby grecy0905 » 24 Dec 2018, 18:35

the same with me. Most of my friends who are on the site before me cannot access the site anymore. I can access the site but i was put on queue. i need to post more quality and complete a certain percentage to eligible of payment. i am not active since i found that out.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 427

Postby tusziget » 25 Dec 2018, 05:24

I started being active on Zwerl but after reading that new info about the site, I do not intend to waste anymore my time there.

tusziget

Postby junrose123 » 25 Dec 2018, 05:42

I am not anymore working on the site as I am losing some interest because of the feeling that the site would not pay all of its members.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 5

Postby katkat » 25 Dec 2018, 07:48

I will still be visiting the site and see if they will really be paying on January. I cant just stop I need to know it myself so I can share with everyone.

katkat

Postby simplyfred » 25 Dec 2018, 09:01

katkat wrote:I will still be visiting the site and see if they will really be paying on January. I cant just stop I need to know it myself so I can share with everyone.

Yeah, update us my friend. If they are paying, I have a lot time for them next year.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 1,005

Postby JASPREET » 25 Dec 2018, 11:03

There are so many doubts about this website and ideal would be to skip it

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 578

Postby Vehlijanta » 25 Dec 2018, 15:16

Why would you skip a well paying website? There are videos on YouTube to learn more about the website

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 219

Postby tusziget » 26 Dec 2018, 04:21

There are some members who are waiting for their payments and the site has changed the rules.When a site is changing the rules you must be more cautious about it.

tusziget

Postby katkat » 26 Dec 2018, 06:47

tusziget wrote:There are some members who are waiting for their payments and the site has changed the rules.When a site is changing the rules you must be more cautious about it.

I still visit the site even though I am not earning coz I wanna know if they will pay me. I know other members were banned. I am on queue that means I can do what others can do but will not be earning anymore but I am still adding reputation. They message me if I want to be a zwerl patron I will not be put into queue but can go on posting or answering as expert. I am still discovering what this is all about.

katkat

Postby simplyfred » 26 Dec 2018, 12:48

The site becomes very polluted with some useless discussion. Most are not helpful topic.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 1,005

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum