New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Zwerl

Postby SUPERSINGH » 21 Dec 2018, 13:51

I am thinking to avoid this website and try to find other websites which can work for me

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 118
ForumCoin: 337

Postby junrose123 » 22 Dec 2018, 04:24

I am not anymore active on the site because I think it is not worth for my precious time that is why I am trying to work on other sites that I have.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 220

Postby tusziget » 22 Dec 2018, 04:26

I am active couple of minutes anyway in Zwerl to keep my account active there.Maybe things will change in the future,we will see...

tusziget

ForumCoin: 283

Postby JASPREET » 22 Dec 2018, 11:28

There are still mixed opinions about this website, lets see what the future hold for us

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 266

Postby katkat » 22 Dec 2018, 11:54

I don't want to discourage you guys but I have to share with you all my experience in this. End of November I reached around $60+ something and I am already eligible for payment on the following month which will be on 1-15 Dec UK business days. if I will count it should be on the 21st of this month. But before that date they sent messages to everyone that they have to review all experts chat board just to be sure that they are of quality. I don't understand why they will be giving already compensation if they don't see it as quality from the very start. That's something fishy and those they are reviewing they will put in a queue which means that while using the site answering or asking question you will not be earning anything. And I have to be honest I lost my interest. Why suddenly change rules because people/experts or users are going to be paid? My money now is more than a hundred dollars but it's nearly 5 days that I don't participate. I am still thinking what to do. There are so many people that think negative but there are few who says, it's better that we didn't get banned. Now up to you to think. or decide. I will still try to visit once in a while. to wait that they will pay me in January. Aside from the money that I earned, I did enjoyed my time being an expert sharing my opinions to everyone or topic that I know I can be of help.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 419

Postby simplyfred » 22 Dec 2018, 13:54

katkat wrote:I don't want to discourage you guys but I have to share with you all my experience in this. End of November I reached around $60+ something and I am already eligible for payment on the following month which will be on 1-15 Dec UK business days. if I will count it should be on the 21st of this month. But before that date they sent messages to everyone that they have to review all experts chat board just to be sure that they are of quality. I don't understand why they will be giving already compensation if they don't see it as quality from the very start. That's something fishy and those they are reviewing they will put in a queue which means that while using the site answering or asking question you will not be earning anything. And I have to be honest I lost my interest. Why suddenly change rules because people/experts or users are going to be paid? My money now is more than a hundred dollars but it's nearly 5 days that I don't participate. I am still thinking what to do. There are so many people that think negative but there are few who says, it's better that we didn't get banned. Now up to you to think. or decide. I will still try to visit once in a while. to wait that they will pay me in January. Aside from the money that I earned, I did enjoyed my time being an expert sharing my opinions to everyone or topic that I know I can be of help.

That's the hard part. Though
, I hope you can still be compensated. I hate change of rules from any site.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 217

Postby SUPERSINGH » 22 Dec 2018, 13:56

Oh that's nasty, we should be careful when we spend a lot of time on a website.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 118
ForumCoin: 337

Postby katkat » 22 Dec 2018, 15:13

Exactly but I don't regret it coz it's like talking to a group of people sharing ideas while earning something. I honestly say I enjoyed those kind of jobs, sharing my ideas which might be of help to everyone. It's sad when site changes its rules during the time that you are going to have the payment.

katkat

Postby sofs » 22 Dec 2018, 15:23

katkat wrote:I don't want to discourage you guys but I have to share with you all my experience in this. End of November I reached around $60+ something and I am already eligible for payment on the following month which will be on 1-15 Dec UK business days. if I will count it should be on the 21st of this month. But before that date they sent messages to everyone that they have to review all experts chat board just to be sure that they are of quality. I don't understand why they will be giving already compensation if they don't see it as quality from the very start. That's something fishy and those they are reviewing they will put in a queue which means that while using the site answering or asking question you will not be earning anything. And I have to be honest I lost my interest. Why suddenly change rules because people/experts or users are going to be paid? My money now is more than a hundred dollars but it's nearly 5 days that I don't participate. I am still thinking what to do. There are so many people that think negative but there are few who says, it's better that we didn't get banned. Now up to you to think. or decide. I will still try to visit once in a while. to wait that they will pay me in January. Aside from the money that I earned, I did enjoyed my time being an expert sharing my opinions to everyone or topic that I know I can be of help.

I am just wondering how long and hard you have worked there to get there.. Its really terrible to go through this.. I only that they pay you for all the time and effort you put in there..

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,487

Postby simplyfred » 22 Dec 2018, 20:32

katkat wrote:Exactly but I don't regret it coz it's like talking to a group of people sharing ideas while earning something. I honestly say I enjoyed those kind of jobs, sharing my ideas which might be of help to everyone. It's sad when site changes its rules during the time that you are going to have the payment.

Yeah, I have also meet site like that. Zwerl topic becomes populated and polluted sometimes. Most questions has no relevance. I think the owner cannot control it now.

simplyfred

Postby junrose123 » 22 Dec 2018, 22:35

I think that is one reason on why I am thinking twice on working from the site now as I am not really sure if I will be paid from the site or not.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 220

Postby katkat » 22 Dec 2018, 23:32

junrose123 wrote:

I think that is one reason on why I am thinking twice on working from the site now as I am not really sure if I will be paid from the site or not.

Same feelings here. We can't question the admin or owner of the site bu I hope these site owners will change rulings every start of the month. Seems to me that they are doing it on purpose of not paying those who have those earnings. Seems so unfair.

katkat

Postby tusziget » 23 Dec 2018, 04:58

I hope that you will get your payment.You have worked for it,you deserve it.I think it is good to be active on the site daily even if 10 minutes,you never know this time spent on the site might be a favorable thing to receive your payment.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 283

Postby Yugocean » 23 Dec 2018, 06:32

I am not in this site (if am I, then I do not remember)
And after reading the post here, I am not interested either.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 575

Postby simplyfred » 23 Dec 2018, 08:41

The timing they did is very unprofessional I think. That alone is a ground for me not to continue too.

simplyfred

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum