*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Zwerl

Postby SUPERSINGH » 26 Dec 2018, 13:37

I don't see any reason to be on this website as I am not able to understand how to earn from this website and they keep changing rules everytime

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Banner Ad

Postby junrose123 » 26 Dec 2018, 13:57

I am still trying to visit the site as I am still hoping that I would be paid by the site just like other members that received their payment after waiting for a longer period of time.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby katkat » 27 Dec 2018, 05:05

junrose123 wrote:I am still trying to visit the site as I am still hoping that I would be paid by the site just like other members that received their payment after waiting for a longer period of time.

Are you also on queue? I am feeling the same. I would like to see if they will be paying me on January. I am sure I have good answers as expert. Staying positive on this kind of situation.

katkat

ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby tusziget » 27 Dec 2018, 05:18

Maybe the site really wants to reward only the best answers,who knows?I hope that all the members who asked for their payments will receive it.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby katkat » 27 Dec 2018, 06:07

According to some experts there are those that can't access the site. That means they were already banned. If I am participating in the site I am not earning cash anymore. What I earn now is reputation but queue is going up. I stay to get what it is that for my effort. I hope they will compensate people of the services that had been done.

katkat

Postby simplyfred » 27 Dec 2018, 08:45

katkat wrote:According to some experts there are those that can't access the site. That means they were already banned. If I am participating in the site I am not earning cash anymore. What I earn now is reputation but queue is going up. I stay to get what it is that for my effort. I hope they will compensate people of the services that had been done.

I hope so, my friend. Everyone's time is a treasure.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby JASPREET » 27 Dec 2018, 09:46

Is there a tutorial about this website which can see and after that start on this website?

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 104

Postby simplyfred » 27 Dec 2018, 10:50

JASPREET wrote:Is there a tutorial about this website which can see and after that start on this website?

I think there are some tutorials.Sadly, the how we earn stuff is not very clear. Everything is very complicated.

simplyfred

Postby tusziget » 28 Dec 2018, 04:28

Yes,it is.Though I understood it after a while,but I do not like to be in that queue,and even after that you cannot be sure that you are getting paid for your activity on the site.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Abigael » 28 Dec 2018, 09:11

I have read a lot about this site but I have not joined it. I will check on it and see if I can work there.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby simplyfred » 28 Dec 2018, 10:00

I think it is quite unfair that even we work for the whole day and we are in queue still we will get nothing.

simplyfred

Postby cinderella » 28 Dec 2018, 11:26

katkat wrote:
tusziget wrote:There are some members who are waiting for their payments and the site has changed the rules.When a site is changing the rules you must be more cautious about it.

I still visit the site even though I am not earning coz I wanna know if they will pay me. I know other members were banned. I am on queue that means I can do what others can do but will not be earning anymore but I am still adding reputation. They message me if I want to be a zwerl patron I will not be put into queue but can go on posting or answering as expert. I am still discovering what this is all about.

I did not continue with the site because of my busy schedule. I was surprised by these updates. I hope you got paid. I tried it because I want to write about it so I can share it on my own blog. However, if the members are experiencing issues, I am not sure if I would be interested in continuing my activity with the site.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby JASPREET » 28 Dec 2018, 11:33

simplyfred wrote:
JASPREET wrote:Is there a tutorial about this website which can see and after that start on this website?

I think there are some tutorials.Sadly, the how we earn stuff is not very clear. Everything is very complicated.

Those tutorials won't help as they keep changing the rewards and rules all the time.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 104

Postby simplyfred » 28 Dec 2018, 21:29

JASPREET wrote:
simplyfred wrote:

Those tutorials won't help as they keep changing the rewards and rules all the time.

I agree. If I won't see my friend @katkat being paid I think there is no reason for me to continue.

simplyfred

Postby katkat » 28 Dec 2018, 22:50

JASPREET wrote:
simplyfred wrote:

Right tutorials won't help us, Rules are changing every time, and worst might be changing it nears the payout.

katkat

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum