*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Zwerl

Postby amitkokiladitya » 16 Feb 2019, 05:52

katkat wrote:
amitkokiladitya wrote:I'm very confused regarding this site. FRom the first page the site has gathered mixed reviews. What is the actual picture of the site? After DGF gone now, I badly need a well paying site.

If you asked me from my own experience surely I won't recommend this site to you. Even if I will be paid in the future it is not a good site to earn. The way I see it, when it's payment time they will change rulings and that your earnings will be left hanging. Try some transcription jobs, it is my next target but my internet is not stable so I have to wait for a faster connection.

I have a high speed internet. I tried a transcription site a few years back but at that time they did not work well in my country. Maybe, now i should go ahead with them. Thanks a lot for the genuine advice.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby katkat » 18 Feb 2019, 08:41

It will be good if we can try all options when it comes to earnings. I am also trying some sites but still not sure if this is paying. I will surely share it here as soon as i m sure that it is really paying.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby JASPREET » 18 Feb 2019, 08:59

Zwerl is not paying and only the established members are able to make some money from it.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 571

Postby simplyfred » 27 Feb 2019, 14:50

I wonder what is happening in Zwerl right now. Maybe too few are posting question already since they will not pay anymore.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby Vehlijanta » 27 Feb 2019, 15:15

That's pathetic. This website was fairly paying a few months back but there are numerous complaints now.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 17

Postby tusziget » 28 Feb 2019, 04:24

Anyway, it was not easy to get forward on Zwerl, as there was a queue, and you had to post and wait if you will get higher in rank.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby katkat » 28 Feb 2019, 05:47

I haven't been to zwerl too not because it's not paying but I have been busy past days. Even here in FC i can't finish the 10 post. But I am trying to be updated once a week. And when I visit the site I will always share what happened and the development. Hope to find more earning sites soon.

katkat

Postby junrose123 » 28 Feb 2019, 06:06

I have not been visiting the site for a few months already since I was not been motivated to keep working on the site after all it made some changes in its policy.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 0

Postby grecy0905 » 06 Mar 2019, 17:15

I get tired of visiting the site after the site put me on queue. I am very disappointed. I left the site and uninstall the app on my phone. Now i know i only wasted my time on there.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Postby sofs » 06 Mar 2019, 17:32

I never got to hear from them I registered almost six months ago on Zwerl. However, after reading all the comments here i have no regrets of not having joined the site. I wonder why all these answering sites aren't doing too well. They have such good well researched material posted there. They should be able to find good advertisers and revue I would imagine.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby tusziget » 07 Mar 2019, 04:34

I have joined the site, and I am glad that I was active only 20-30 minute on that site.After reading member's review about the site, I quit it.

tusziget

Postby amitkokiladitya » 07 Mar 2019, 06:15

I also joined teh site but after hearing all the mixed reviews I stopped working on the site. There is no point in wasting time on low paying sites. I prefer to spend the time on a legit site like mylot.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby katkat » 07 Mar 2019, 07:57

They are not a paying site anymore. If you want to earn that is not a good site to earn. I am still visiting the site but not posting. Just reading and see what's new in there.

katkat

Postby simplyfred » 07 Mar 2019, 08:47

katkat wrote:They are not a paying site anymore. If you want to earn that is not a good site to earn. I am still visiting the site but not posting. Just reading and see what's new in there.

So, hows the site? Is it still as active as before? I've visited it once and my $1 is still there...

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby tusziget » 08 Mar 2019, 04:47

The site might be active, but it is not paying anymore, as I have read.I have joined that site too late, so I was not able to make a withdrawal from Zwerl.

tusziget

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum