ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Ayuwage turns into scam. True or False?

Postby JASPREET » 18 Aug 2019, 08:35

They must be paying by a way which is best suited to them and we cannot complain so best to wait for your turn

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 848

Postby ceci » 18 Aug 2019, 12:59

tusziget wrote:I still didn't received the payment they have notified they will pay me.After I will receive the payment maybe I will be active on the site again, if there will be any ads available.

Me too, USD20 in pending.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 2,868

Postby tusziget » 18 Aug 2019, 14:24

I am waiting for my 5 USD , I have worked there for months to reach the minimum withdrawal amount of cash,as there were less ads available.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 93

Postby Vehlijanta » 18 Aug 2019, 15:14

With the high paying Ads it's possible to reach $5 in a month but they take months to pay and no guarantee of getting the payment.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 608

Postby simplyfred » 19 Aug 2019, 05:57

I hope you will received all your payments guys. I will continue once I've heard that somebody here already received some payment.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 313

Postby ceci » 19 Aug 2019, 07:55

In fact, I have $30 in tatol, only $20 being notified for payment. :$: :$: <3

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 2,868

Postby JASPREET » 19 Aug 2019, 12:01

Am sure you will be delighted to receive even the $20 but they are taking some extra time to pay

JASPREET

Postby Vehlijanta » 19 Aug 2019, 15:55

ceci wrote:In fact, I have $30 in tatol, only $20 being notified for payment. :$: :$: <3

Have you contacted them to know about the reason for non confirmation of $10 payment?

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 608

Postby tusziget » 19 Aug 2019, 16:18

They are not answering to any message or email of the members.They never did.There are less employees in the company and they don't have time to check any message fro members.At least this is what I have read why they don't reply to emails.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 93

Postby tpicks » 19 Aug 2019, 17:21

I am surprised to hear that Ayuwage is still existing. I worked on the site some time ago and never got paid my last earning. I think this is the second time they are proving to be a scam site to me knowledge.

tpicks

ForumCoin: 389

Postby kaka135 » 20 Aug 2019, 00:48

ceci wrote:In fact, I have $30 in tatol, only $20 being notified for payment. :$: :$: <3

I only got $10 being confirmed for the payment, though I have $30 pending payment in total. They gave us hope, but they put us down again. :crazy: :lol:

It'd be nice if I am able to get this $30 from Ayuwage and another $30 pending payment from TwitchFollows, though I don't think it's likely to happen. :P

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 169

Postby simplyfred » 20 Aug 2019, 01:46

kaka135 wrote:

I only got $10 being confirmed for the payment, though I have $30 pending payment in total. They gave us hope, but they put us down again. :crazy: :lol:

It'd be nice if I am able to get this $30 from Ayuwage and another $30 pending payment from TwitchFollows, though I don't think it's likely to happen. :P

It takes a lot of work to get them. It's really hard to accept that we gives a lot of efforts for nothing.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 313

Postby Tendz » 20 Aug 2019, 07:44

It's hard to trust those websites that don't answer their members messages or emails.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 1,810

Postby JASPREET » 20 Aug 2019, 09:24

Ayuwage never answered any emails or messages and once they updated that they have staff shortage so they cannot respond

JASPREET

Postby anil02 » 20 Aug 2019, 11:12

JASPREET wrote:Ayuwage never answered any emails or messages and once they updated that they have staff shortage so they cannot respond

It is not from now, it is from many years. When site was active and earning was also good at that time site never replied to me.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 944

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum