ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Ayuwage turns into scam. True or False?

Postby ceci » 04 Jan 2019, 09:24

SUPERSINGH wrote:BMF have marked it as scam and this is helping as members who are on BMF won't join this website as they are not paying


It is good to mark it as SCAM to avoid other new users to join the site before all the payment cleared.
  • 0

User avatar
ceci
 
Posts: 9,149
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 361
ForumCoin: 617

Re: Ayuwage turns into scam. True or False?

Postby anil02 » 04 Jan 2019, 10:22

ceci wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:BMF have marked it as scam and this is helping as members who are on BMF won't join this website as they are not paying


It is good to mark it as SCAM to avoid other new users to join the site before all the payment cleared.

Person which are active on BMF can know about it. But who are not active on BMF can't know about status of site.
  • 0

anil02
 
Posts: 1,236
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 33
ForumCoin: 158

Re: Ayuwage turns into scam. True or False?

Postby JASPREET » 04 Jan 2019, 11:30

anil02 wrote:
ceci wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:BMF have marked it as scam and this is helping as members who are on BMF won't join this website as they are not paying


It is good to mark it as SCAM to avoid other new users to join the site before all the payment cleared.

Person which are active on BMF can know about it. But who are not active on BMF can't know about status of site.


This is why its a good Idea to share with all that its a scam website so that no one waste time on it.
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 10,403
Location: India
Reputation: 276
ForumCoin: 332

Re: Ayuwage turns into scam. True or False?

Postby Angie10 » 04 Jan 2019, 14:26

I'd be shocked if Ayuwage has turned into a scam because it used to be legit. I just personally didn't like it because I'm not big on PTC sites. But I know a lot of people did well out of it, though.
  • 0

User avatar
Angie10
 
Posts: 8,152
Location: Gaborone, Botswana
Referrals: 4
Reputation: 1827
ForumCoin: 284

Re: Ayuwage turns into scam. True or False?

Postby SUPERSINGH » 04 Jan 2019, 14:36

I don't know why some users still like to get scammed. They are still working on the website and still hoping to get paid
  • 0

User avatar
SUPERSINGH
 
Posts: 14,655
Location: Singh-a-pur
Referrals: 115
Reputation: 636
ForumCoin: 2,207

Re: Ayuwage turns into scam. True or False?

Postby Vehlijanta » 04 Jan 2019, 16:33

Angie10 wrote:I'd be shocked if Ayuwage has turned into a scam because it used to be legit. I just personally didn't like it because I'm not big on PTC sites. But I know a lot of people did well out of it, though.


They have changed to scam mode just few months back and was paying before that
  • 0

User avatar
Vehlijanta
 
Posts: 1,445
Reputation: 29
ForumCoin: 724

Re: Ayuwage turns into scam. True or False?

Postby kaka135 » 05 Jan 2019, 00:10

It's quite disappointed to know it's turned into a scam site, though some members have been paid. I still have $30 pending payments on the site. I wonder if they will eventually pay everyone. *hoping* :lol:
  • 0

User avatar
kaka135
 
Posts: 5,959
Location: Malaysia
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 562
ForumCoin: 91

Re: Ayuwage turns into scam. True or False?

Postby ceci » 05 Jan 2019, 14:48

kaka135 wrote:It's quite disappointed to know it's turned into a scam site, though some members have been paid. I still have $30 pending payments on the site. I wonder if they will eventually pay everyone. *hoping* :lol:


Me too, hope it would pay all pending payment soon.
  • 0

User avatar
ceci
 
Posts: 9,149
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 361
ForumCoin: 617

Re: Ayuwage turns into scam. True or False?

Postby nakitakona » 05 Jan 2019, 14:52

SUPERSINGH wrote:I don't know why some users still like to get scammed. They are still working on the website and still hoping to get paid

Let's remember that all undertakings we have in life there is always a point of daring things. Those who keep on working with sites that are tagged as scam would have no other option sites for earning. That is my presumption.
  • 0

User avatar
nakitakona
 
Posts: 3,905
Location: Philippines
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 317
ForumCoin: 601

Re: Ayuwage turns into scam. True or False?

Postby Vehlijanta » 06 Jan 2019, 02:50

It's not daring and just stupidity if you ask me. Those members who are not yet paid can wait patiently for the payment instead they are trying to add more bucks.
  • 0

User avatar
Vehlijanta
 
Posts: 1,445
Reputation: 29
ForumCoin: 724

Re: Ayuwage turns into scam. True or False?

Postby amitkokiladitya » 06 Jan 2019, 03:37

I really don't understand why people live with false hopes. I quit working on a site as soon as I find something fissy.
  • 0

User avatar
amitkokiladitya
 
Posts: 2,383
Reputation: 113
ForumCoin: 214

Re: Ayuwage turns into scam. True or False?

Postby nela13 » 07 Jan 2019, 15:11

ceci wrote:
kaka135 wrote:It's quite disappointed to know it's turned into a scam site, though some members have been paid. I still have $30 pending payments on the site. I wonder if they will eventually pay everyone. *hoping* :lol:


Me too, hope it would pay all pending payment soon.

I don't want to disappoint you both but the site is dry now, there are no ads to click and it seems to me that they won't have more soon.
  • 0

nela13
 
Posts: 14,694
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 827
ForumCoin: 343

Re: Ayuwage turns into scam. True or False?

Postby matt9005 » 08 Jan 2019, 08:43

If a site takes forever to pay, then say away at all costs. There are much better alternatives out there.
  • 0

matt9005
 
Posts: 60
Reputation: 2
ForumCoin: 55

Re: Ayuwage turns into scam. True or False?

Postby anilmr » 08 Jan 2019, 09:41

I haven't tried Ayuwage, so I cannot comment on whether it is Legit or Scam. I have read reviews of Ayuwage on internet and some reputed review sites with high ranking Google PR has given it a Legit status. Of course, there are complaints about delays in receipt of payments also.
  • 0

User avatar
anilmr
 
Posts: 649
Location: India
Reputation: 25
ForumCoin: 924

Re: Ayuwage turns into scam. True or False?

Postby ceci » 08 Jan 2019, 09:52

anilmr wrote:I haven't tried Ayuwage, so I cannot comment on whether it is Legit or Scam. I have read reviews of Ayuwage on internet and some reputed review sites with high ranking Google PR has given it a Legit status. Of course, there are complaints about delays in receipt of payments also.
\

It's not a good timing to give a try currently as the site still not pays all, including me. :cry:
  • 0

User avatar
ceci
 
Posts: 9,149
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 361
ForumCoin: 617

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cinderella, kaka135, riddy09, simplyfred and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'