New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Ayuwage turns into scam. True or False?

Postby simplyfred » 28 Dec 2018, 21:19

I think ayuwage is a dying site as per to what I am reading from you guys. It is sad that I've joined the site whem it is already dying.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 572

Postby anil02 » 29 Dec 2018, 10:59

With situation which is at present it is right that Ayuwage may closed in coming days. They have not any ads for members.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 681

Postby JASPREET » 29 Dec 2018, 11:07

It will be best if Ayuwage close down as many members are only wasting their time on the website and that can only stop when they close the website.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 409

Postby anil02 » 29 Dec 2018, 11:12

JASPREET wrote:It will be best if Ayuwage close down as many members are only wasting their time on the website and that can only stop when they close the website.

It is right that many members are wasting time in login this site, I am also one of them. But I am slowly quite this site. If situation will not improved I will forget this site.

anil02

Postby gugun21 » 29 Dec 2018, 14:28

I was banned when I joined it through my friend's referral!! It seems that they are not interested to pay their users for referring!! :shifty:

gugun21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 221

Postby nakitakona » 29 Dec 2018, 14:32

Since it couldn't provide what its members or users are longing for, it would surely be closing down. It is a waste of time of using that site anymore. It's good that I haven't there.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 638

Postby Yugocean » 29 Dec 2018, 15:03

gugun21 wrote:I was banned when I joined it through my friend's referral!! It seems that they are not interested to pay their users for referring!! :shifty:

You saved your time, otherwise there are people who were banned after earning. My referral was not counted as referral but was not banned.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 903

Postby ceci » 29 Dec 2018, 15:39

Some got paid and some don't, with no reason, but just keep waiting like endless.

ceci

ForumCoin: 1,844

Postby Yugocean » 29 Dec 2018, 15:53

ceci wrote:Some got paid and some don't, with no reason, but just keep waiting like endless.

Did you got paid?
JUst inform what is your status with it.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 903

Postby nela13 » 29 Dec 2018, 16:29

anil02 wrote:With situation which is at present it is right that Ayuwage may closed in coming days. They have not any ads for members.

It is true, right now I only get one ad in the view section, don't even worth the effort to open it, even though Ayuwage has already had some downs and they have always recovered, let's wait and hope for the best.

nela13

ForumCoin: 445

Postby ceci » 30 Dec 2018, 10:17

Yugocean wrote:
ceci wrote:Some got paid and some don't, with no reason, but just keep waiting like endless.

Did you got paid?
JUst inform what is your status with it.

I haven't received my pay. :yawn:

ceci

ForumCoin: 1,844

Postby anil02 » 30 Dec 2018, 13:26

nela13 wrote:
anil02 wrote:With situation which is at present it is right that Ayuwage may closed in coming days. They have not any ads for members.

It is true, right now I only get one ad in the view section, don't even worth the effort to open it, even though Ayuwage has already had some downs and they have always recovered, let's wait and hope for the best.

Yes we can only wait. I am not log in it in these day. I am getting news about it here. I am earning from this site for more than 5 years. If it will close it will disappoint me. It only PTC site which have paypal option and here we can earn about 5 cent in a day.

anil02

Postby Vehlijanta » 30 Dec 2018, 14:55

Ayuwage should be announced as a scam website and no one should work on this mess

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 167

Postby simplyfred » 31 Dec 2018, 04:12

If it is not really paying then one must sop playing it. There not much offer anyway so I've lost my appetite one it.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 572

Postby JASPREET » 31 Dec 2018, 04:36

anil02 wrote:
JASPREET wrote:It will be best if Ayuwage close down as many members are only wasting their time on the website and that can only stop when they close the website.

It is right that many members are wasting time in login this site, I am also one of them. But I am slowly quite this site. If situation will not improved I will forget this site.

They are not paying but still members are joining the website and wasting time on it

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 409

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum