*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Ayuwage turns into scam. True or False?

Postby junrose123 » 08 Sep 2018, 10:33

chicnthin wrote:I was suspended by the site and I was near to the minimum then. They told me I was using VPN but I didn't know how that works. I just moved on and try other site. I spent a lot of time there as well.

I also experienced such way, I was suspended for doing nothing which is really unfair. If I had known it before, maybe I should not have wasted my time in it.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Banner Ad

Postby karasuno » 08 Sep 2018, 15:27

It is a scam, have not paid for a while.

karasuno

ForumCoin: 5

Postby SUPERSINGH » 08 Sep 2018, 15:53

I think Ayuwage will pay either this month or next month and it's not scam but they always behave like that.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby sprit2017 » 08 Sep 2018, 22:03

I hope it's not true. Ayuwage always paid me. They take more than a month to pay, but they always paid. I just hope it's legit like it was before.

sprit2017

ForumCoin: 380

Postby johnywalker » 08 Sep 2018, 22:38

I am glad that I am not on this site and I did not squander my time on a site that eventually turned scam.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby augusta » 09 Sep 2018, 03:04

Well when a site behaving like a scam site then it looks as if it Turing scam,how can site be taking 60-90,days to make payment.it either people cope or they leave it.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby Yugocean » 09 Sep 2018, 08:28

For me it is, legit sites do not put problem tickets into solved category without even replying.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby skysnap » 10 Sep 2018, 07:21

talkerbee wrote:Is Ayuwage now a scam site. I saw from BMF site, admin there marks this SCAM! Is this real? Anyone from here may clarifies this?!.

One late payout is enough to mark anything scam on BMF. You can ignore those ratings. I'd just ask the active users instead.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby nela13 » 10 Sep 2018, 13:46

skysnap wrote:One late payout is enough to mark anything scam on BMF. You can ignore those ratings. I'd just ask the active users instead.

The site has always had delays in their payments, lately it is taken more time than usual and users are losing the confidence that they will be paid, that is why the site is now marked as a scam.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby SUPERSINGH » 10 Sep 2018, 14:01

I think Ayuwage hasn't paid After may and I will only start working on the website after getting paid from it and cannot work without it.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Postby kanchan18 » 10 Sep 2018, 18:14

i have been scammed long ago and never ever tried them further. one more reason is that much slower earning for me.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 1,052

Postby jackchun » 11 Sep 2018, 01:00

i dont believe this site. it is a ptc site which can easily become scam, payment is too long time

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby amitkokiladitya » 11 Sep 2018, 01:18

kanchan18 wrote:i have been scammed long ago and never ever tried them further. one more reason is that much slower earning for me.

Really.
. I dd not know that the site had scanned earlier also. I don't understand why the site owners simply aguut down the sites when they don't have the funds to pay their memebers. Sending daily offers and wasting the time if the users is simply unjustified.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby SUPERSINGH » 11 Sep 2018, 01:20

I think Ayuwage behaves like that but as others said they pay selectively so I hope they pay me.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Postby ceci » 11 Sep 2018, 07:52

It's has not turn scam, but yet paid since end of July, it takes so long for it to pays this round.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum