ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Ayuwage turns into scam. True or False?

Postby talkerbee » 07 Sep 2018, 12:15

Is Ayuwage now a scam site. I saw from BMF site, admin there marks this SCAM! Is this real? Anyone from here may clarifies this?!.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 148

Re: Ayuwage turns into scam. True or False?

Postby a_jerobon » 07 Sep 2018, 12:57

What! I have heard alot about the site but I have not tried it myself. Many people have been praising it so I am not sure if it is scam.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 437

Postby amitkokiladitya » 07 Sep 2018, 13:07

The site has not paid its members for months. Moreover the support has adopted a silent phase and in completely hnresponsive. All this inficates that now the site is nothing more than a scam.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 188

Postby SUPERSINGH » 07 Sep 2018, 14:03

Looks like scam. I'm waiting to get paid and today is more then 32nd day since I requested.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 457

Postby junrose123 » 07 Sep 2018, 14:04

The admin of the site didn't bother to answer all of my queries before that is why I won't be surprised if it turns out to be a scam.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 153

Postby chicnthin » 07 Sep 2018, 23:07

I was suspended by the site and I was near to the minimum then. They told me I was using VPN but I didn't know how that works. I just moved on and try other site. I spent a lot of time there as well.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 7

Postby sashenka » 07 Sep 2018, 23:43

SUPERSINGH wrote:Looks like scam. I'm waiting to get paid and today is more then 32nd day since I requested.

32 days? That's way too long. Unless it's stated in their FAQ that it takes that long, then it's not a good sign at all.

sashenka

ForumCoin: 1,021

Postby Happyland » 08 Sep 2018, 05:12

I have not used that site before. But some things are very questionable. It seems like if some members are suspended, members are waiting longer than usual to receive a payment, admin is non-responsive and members are experiencing other situations then there is something suspect happening.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 483

Postby ahmedo24 » 08 Sep 2018, 06:28

Give the admin more time he might be in a tight situation, afterall he was initially paying as supposed. A month more to declare it to be scam

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 80

Postby Happyland » 08 Sep 2018, 06:37

ahmedo24 wrote:Give the admin more time he might be in a tight situation, afterall he was initially paying as supposed. A month more to declare it to be scam

I am not sure how that site works or how the site earns its revenue. Not sure what could cause a "tight situation" but one of the posts says the site has not paid members for months.

Does anyone know how many days or how long it would normally take the site to pay its members in the past? I don't know what that site is but for those members who like that site I hope it did not turn scam.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 483

Postby talkerbee » 08 Sep 2018, 06:42

Thanks for giving some and latest feedbacks. Now I heard many members haven't paid yet over month I don't think I will visit again the site to earn.
I'll keep an eye into it. Who knows the site will be okay again in the next following days.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 148

Postby jackchun » 08 Sep 2018, 06:57

I think ayuage is already scam, don't want to participate in the site

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,948

Postby A K Rao » 08 Sep 2018, 08:00

I am not sure about the site if it is a legit one or a scam as I am not a member of that site! But then from the reviews what I have seen so far on net, it looks that the site has been paying its members for last five years regularly.

I couldn't find the exact current status there! Hope that site is not a scam and members will be paid for their hard work they have done there!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 319

Postby JASPREET » 08 Sep 2018, 08:56

Its works like that and don't pay for many weeks and than again start paying, so I think they will pay.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 726

Postby sprite1950 » 08 Sep 2018, 10:02

I don't think it's a scam, it just takes forever to pay. I waited for nearly two months once but I did get paid. They say they have staff shortages from articles I've read about them.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 0

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum