ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Anyone working on youGov

Postby raaman » 18 Aug 2019, 14:41

suny wrote:You will be very happy the day you will click at redeem button like I did yesterday

I am just waiting for that day. But I am getting surveys of only 50 points and 25 points each. At this rate, I do not know when I will reach 5000 points like you did!

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,360

Postby suny » 18 Aug 2019, 16:53

raaman wrote:
suny wrote:You will be very happy the day you will click at redeem button like I did yesterday

I am just waiting for that day. But I am getting surveys of only 50 points and 25 points each. At this rate, I do not know when I will reach 5000 points like you did!

This is my 7th redemption from this site. I know for sure that I will get a chance to click at redeem button every third month for sure. Now I get my payments through Paytm, but I used to get my payment through Western Union.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 660

Postby simplyfred » 19 Aug 2019, 02:24

Though the surveys are shorter and they don't screen out. The rarity of surveys makes the site not that very good for me.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 313

Postby anil02 » 19 Aug 2019, 10:16

suny wrote:
raaman wrote:

This is my 7th redemption from this site. I know for sure that I will get a chance to click at redeem button every third month for sure. Now I get my payments through Paytm, but I used to get my payment through Western Union.

I am also getting survey every week, it is 2-3. But reaching at payout every third month is tough for me. It may be possible that it will possible for me after getting 1-2 more payments.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 944

Postby suny » 19 Aug 2019, 11:17

I am also getting survey every week, it is 2-3. But reaching at payout every third month is tough for me. It may be possible that it will possible for me after getting 1-2 more payments.[/quote]

You can check number of surveys per week coming to my account here-
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22443&start=705#p643014

suny

Postby amitkokiladitya » 20 Aug 2019, 05:02

I thought I was doing well on yougov but now I know there are many who are doing far better than me. I really need to do something to improve my scale there.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 356

Postby suny » 20 Aug 2019, 05:47

I am glad that people think that they can do better on survey sites... Mission accomplished. :thumbup:

suny

Postby kaka135 » 20 Aug 2019, 06:21

I should have paid more attention to YouGov surveys once there is any survey invitation sent to my mailbox. Sometimes I didn't have time to work on the surveys, and after some time, it's closed. Hence it always takes me quite long to reach the payout. :P

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 169

Postby simplyfred » 20 Aug 2019, 10:27

kaka135 wrote:I should have paid more attention to YouGov surveys once there is any survey invitation sent to my mailbox. Sometimes I didn't have time to work on the surveys, and after some time, it's closed. Hence it always takes me quite long to reach the payout. :P

Me also, I have missed some surveys. I think that's the reason why they don't send me more surveys.

simplyfred

Postby anil02 » 20 Aug 2019, 10:59

simplyfred wrote:
kaka135 wrote:I should have paid more attention to YouGov surveys once there is any survey invitation sent to my mailbox. Sometimes I didn't have time to work on the surveys, and after some time, it's closed. Hence it always takes me quite long to reach the payout. :P

Me also, I have missed some surveys. I think that's the reason why they don't send me more surveys.

I never face problem of closing surveys. I am doing online work after 3 PM. Some time they came to me in morning but they are alive.

anil02

Postby sofs » 20 Aug 2019, 15:29

I have missed a couple of surveys a couple of months ago, after which it had slowed down, but now I get an average of one survey a week. I had one for 125 points today. I kind of enjoyed doing the survey. It was for a just about 5 minutes.

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,106

Postby anil02 » 21 Aug 2019, 11:51

suny wrote:I am also getting survey every week, it is 2-3. But reaching at payout every third month is tough for me. It may be possible that it will possible for me after getting 1-2 more payments.

You can check number of surveys per week coming to my account here-
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22443&start=705#p643014[/quote]
I know it that you are getting more survey than us. May be sites have hidden ranking system.

anil02

Postby sofs » 22 Aug 2019, 03:18

I have got 3 surveys this week and all worth 100 or more. I am happy that I am getting closer to payout, Maybe just a few months away. :lol:
I found this survey on technology and AI very interesting. I enjoyed writing extra points on my feedback too. Some surveys are boring but some make you thing and give you an opportunity to express yourself.

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,106

Postby simplyfred » 22 Aug 2019, 04:34

sofs wrote:I have got 3 surveys this week and all worth 100 or more. I am happy that I am getting closer to payout, Maybe just a few months away. :lol:
I found this survey on technology and AI very interesting. I enjoyed writing extra points on my feedback too. Some surveys are boring but some make you thing and give you an opportunity to express yourself.

That's great. I hope my situation will be that too... The last survey I have taken only worth 60 points and it is almost a week ago.

simplyfred

Postby anil02 » 22 Aug 2019, 11:36

sofs wrote:I have got 3 surveys this week and all worth 100 or more. I am happy that I am getting closer to payout, Maybe just a few months away. :lol:

Congratulation that you got 3 survey in this week. I got 1st survey in this week and it was of 100 points. I am listening first time extra point for feed back. How many extra points you got for feedback?

anil02

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum