New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Anyone working on youGov

Postby amitkokiladitya » 11 Mar 2019, 06:50

anil02 wrote:After long wait today I got one survey of 100 points. Hoping I will get more in coming days.
..
I did not get any survey this week as well. I don't know what is happening with the site.
  • 0

User avatar
amitkokiladitya
 
Posts: 2,983
Reputation: 135
ForumCoin: 139

Re: Anyone working on youGov

Postby suny » 11 Mar 2019, 06:55

amitkokiladitya wrote:
anil02 wrote:After long wait today I got one survey of 100 points. Hoping I will get more in coming days.
..
I did not get any survey this week as well. I don't know what is happening with the site.


YouGov surveys are not company advertisements or sponsored by corporate world. Governments of your specific region ask them to improve their working or know the mood of the people so these surveys don't come often. Maybe now the elections are announced so more surveys will be available.
  • 0

User avatar
suny
 
Posts: 10,794
Referrals: 63
Reputation: 1860
ForumCoin: 460

Re: Anyone working on youGov

Postby anil02 » 11 Mar 2019, 09:28

suny wrote:
amitkokiladitya wrote:
anil02 wrote:After long wait today I got one survey of 100 points. Hoping I will get more in coming days.
..
I did not get any survey this week as well. I don't know what is happening with the site.


YouGov surveys are not company advertisements or sponsored by corporate world. Governments of your specific region ask them to improve their working or know the mood of the people so these surveys don't come often. Maybe now the elections are announced so more surveys will be available.

Yes it may be possible than we will get more survey due to general election. Survey of YouGov's surveys have question about Indian politics.
  • 0

anil02
 
Posts: 2,454
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 59
ForumCoin: 695

Re: Anyone working on youGov

Postby yakuma » 12 Mar 2019, 00:11

simplyfred wrote:Well it is better to do surveys than to expend our time on stuff like gaming or socializing which we cannot earn a single penny.


But if you earn while playing game or socializing then it is a different story. You get to earn money while doing the things you love!
  • 0

User avatar
yakuma
 
Posts: 525
Reputation: 18
ForumCoin: 743

Re: Anyone working on youGov

Postby naxewp81 » 12 Mar 2019, 02:47

Despite the slow nature of the site (in terms of survey offers), the quality of the surveys is, as I mentioned before, good. And I also like the fact that I never get screen out every time I answer a survey.
  • 0

User avatar
naxewp81
 
Posts: 594
Reputation: 41
ForumCoin: 88

Re: Anyone working on youGov

Postby anil02 » 12 Mar 2019, 10:17

naxewp81 wrote:Despite the slow nature of the site (in terms of survey offers), the quality of the surveys is, as I mentioned before, good. And I also like the fact that I never get screen out every time I answer a survey.

It is not only one site which is slow. In these days I am not getting any survey from my regular survey sites. It is best feature of this site is that it is paying for our time.
  • 0

anil02
 
Posts: 2,454
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 59
ForumCoin: 695

Re: Anyone working on youGov

Postby yakuma » 12 Mar 2019, 12:23

Guys yougov cancelled the payment they gave me. I thought it went through but when I checked my paypal it said cancelled right beside the word payment received. I am now contacting yougov about this matter.
  • 0

User avatar
yakuma
 
Posts: 525
Reputation: 18
ForumCoin: 743

Re: Anyone working on youGov

Postby simplyfred » 12 Mar 2019, 13:35

yakuma wrote:Guys yougov cancelled the payment they gave me. I thought it went through but when I checked my paypal it said cancelled right beside the word payment received. I am now contacting yougov about this matter.


That's kinda frustrating. I hope you can still get your money. Why PayPal cancel it? Paypal is kinda very strict now a days.
  • 0

User avatar
simplyfred
 
Posts: 5,296
Reputation: 226
ForumCoin: 582

Re: Anyone working on youGov

Postby verity » 13 Mar 2019, 01:21

A mylot member post something a discussion about yougov . That its rarely gaven surveys so its impossible to reach the $25
  • 0

verity
 
Posts: 9,220
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 184
ForumCoin: 420

Re: Anyone working on youGov

Postby naxewp81 » 13 Mar 2019, 01:34

yakuma wrote:Guys yougov cancelled the payment they gave me. I thought it went through but when I checked my paypal it said cancelled right beside the word payment received. I am now contacting yougov about this matter.


That's frustrating. Why would they canceled it? I hope you'll receive a quick response.
  • 0

User avatar
naxewp81
 
Posts: 594
Reputation: 41
ForumCoin: 88

Re: Anyone working on youGov

Postby amitkokiladitya » 13 Mar 2019, 06:37

No survey for me this week as well while many of the other members have received a survey. I don't know why is this happening
  • 0

User avatar
amitkokiladitya
 
Posts: 2,983
Reputation: 135
ForumCoin: 139

Re: Anyone working on youGov

Postby suny » 13 Mar 2019, 06:41

amitkokiladitya wrote:No survey for me this week as well while many of the other members have received a survey. I don't know why is this happening


I am not sure if many have got surveys from this site. At least I have got no survey from YouGov for last 7-8 days now. Maybe soon...
  • 0

User avatar
suny
 
Posts: 10,794
Referrals: 63
Reputation: 1860
ForumCoin: 460

Re: Anyone working on youGov

Postby simplyfred » 13 Mar 2019, 08:49

suny wrote:
amitkokiladitya wrote:No survey for me this week as well while many of the other members have received a survey. I don't know why is this happening


I am not sure if many have got surveys from this site. At least I have got no survey from YouGov for last 7-8 days now. Maybe soon...


Same here, it is almost a week now. Maybe I might believe a member here that says he got to the threshold in one year time.
  • 0

User avatar
simplyfred
 
Posts: 5,296
Reputation: 226
ForumCoin: 582

Re: Anyone working on youGov

Postby anil02 » 13 Mar 2019, 10:22

In these days most of sites are slow. I am not getting survey from other sites like, opinion word and toluna.
  • 0

anil02
 
Posts: 2,454
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 59
ForumCoin: 695

Re: Anyone working on youGov

Postby yakuma » 13 Mar 2019, 13:59

naxewp81 wrote:
yakuma wrote:Guys yougov cancelled the payment they gave me. I thought it went through but when I checked my paypal it said cancelled right beside the word payment received. I am now contacting yougov about this matter.


That's frustrating. Why would they canceled it? I hope you'll receive a quick response.


Yeah it really is. I was really happy when I reached the limit for payout since it took me a lot of time to accumulate it. But then I just discovered that I was not really paid. I am starting to think that yougov might be a scam.
  • 0

User avatar
yakuma
 
Posts: 525
Reputation: 18
ForumCoin: 743

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kaka135, simplyfred and 2 guests

Reputation System ©'