New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Anyone working on youGov

Postby ceci » 04 Mar 2019, 11:16

Payment received safely after one week time, $26.70 = MYR70 in local currency.

Thanks for YouGov, a legit and paying site.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,857

Postby simplyfred » 07 Mar 2019, 09:04

Finally, after a long while I've received a survey from YOuGov worth 90 points. Hopefully, they'll send more in a week.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 582

Postby suny » 07 Mar 2019, 09:14

ceci wrote: MYR

Is it your first payment from YouGov? How many points you redeemed for this amount. We the Indians get $50 for 5000 points as I have been paid several times from this site.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 460

Postby anil02 » 07 Mar 2019, 11:16

simplyfred wrote:Finally, after a long while I've received a survey from YOuGov worth 90 points. Hopefully, they'll send more in a week.

I didn't get any survey from YOUGov for than one month. Hoping I will also get it.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 695

Postby anorona » 07 Mar 2019, 14:41

I just finished a survey worth 90 points. :)

anorona

ForumCoin: 291

Postby yakuma » 07 Mar 2019, 21:43

amitkokiladitya wrote:YouGov is a survey site which offers weekly surveys. The payout is high so it can take almost a year to make it. But,all because we get an email notification for each survey working on the site is not much of an issue. You need 5000 points to redeem $50. If you earn 3000 points you can donate $30 to charity.

The site was giving regular surveys but as soon as I reached 3000 points the surveys stopped. Now, I'm getting a bit critical about the site. Does anyone hold any experience of working with the site?

Yes. I was able to reach the payout limit and was able to withdraw. But it took me a very long time to do that. So now I do not use it anymore. But I am a member of another survey site that pays well and has a low withdrawal rate. Send me message if ever you are interested so I can send you an invite.

yakuma

ForumCoin: 743

Postby amitkokiladitya » 08 Mar 2019, 04:05

I have not received any survey from the site since the past 15 days. Has anyone from India received any survey from the site in these days?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 139

Postby sushme » 08 Mar 2019, 04:44

I have just started working on Yougov site. I have so far got 4 surveys during 17 days. Not much but I have no choice, I can only say that they ask simple question and not any failure so far.

sushme

ForumCoin: 0

Postby yakuma » 08 Mar 2019, 22:58

sushme wrote:I have just started working on Yougov site. I have so far got 4 surveys during 17 days. Not much but I have no choice, I can only say that they ask simple question and not any failure so far.

Good luck in building up their minimum payout limit. It took me a long time to make my first payout.

yakuma

Postby simplyfred » 09 Mar 2019, 00:16

yakuma wrote:
sushme wrote:I have just started working on Yougov site. I have so far got 4 surveys during 17 days. Not much but I have no choice, I can only say that they ask simple question and not any failure so far.

Good luck in building up their minimum payout limit. It took me a long time to make my first payout.

How long is it? I am a newbie subscribed to this survey platform. One thing I like about it is that they never screen one out.

simplyfred

Postby amitkokiladitya » 09 Mar 2019, 07:04

Again there was no survey this week . Is I'm the only one who is facing this or many others from India as well?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 139

Postby sushme » 09 Mar 2019, 07:43

yakuma wrote:

I have a long way to go before reaching anywhere to payout but I am happy the questions are not technical. I am comfortable answering their survey questions.

sushme

ForumCoin: 0

Postby anil02 » 09 Mar 2019, 09:29

After long wait today I got one survey of 100 points. Hoping I will get more in coming days.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 695

Postby yakuma » 09 Mar 2019, 16:59

simplyfred wrote:
yakuma wrote:

How long is it? I am a newbie subscribed to this survey platform. One thing I like about it is that they never screen one out.

It took me more than a year or two. :lol: This was partly because I was not always active in this site. I was focusing more on another survey site that had a lower payout limit.

yakuma

Postby simplyfred » 11 Mar 2019, 00:49

Well it is better to do surveys than to expend our time on stuff like gaming or socializing which we cannot earn a single penny.

simplyfred

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum