ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Anyone working on youGov

Postby anil02 » 13 Jan 2019, 11:56

ceci wrote:Finally, YouGov sent me a new survey worth 160 points this morning, phew!

Hoping I will also get survey from You Gov ;)

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 348

Postby Whiterose » 14 Jan 2019, 04:51

I had been working on the site a few months ago but then leave it after all that it is starting to send me some surveys very late.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby anorona » 14 Jan 2019, 06:01

Inhavenet checked the site for a while, I missed 2 surveys from them already because of busy shcedule

anorona

ForumCoin: 291

Postby junrose123 » 14 Jan 2019, 06:55

I also missed some surveys in the site as I was busy with my offline job and I feel like I missed a lot of opportunities from the site.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 384

Postby amitkokiladitya » 14 Jan 2019, 07:26

I received another survey for 25 points today. Now I'm just 600 points away from the payout. I really wish I get more surveys in the coming days and I'm able to cash out soon

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 130

Postby ceci » 14 Jan 2019, 10:28

amitkokiladitya wrote:I received another survey for 25 points today. Now I'm just 600 points away from the payout. I really wish I get more surveys in the coming days and I'm able to cash out soon

I am few hundreds away too, good luck to us! It used to send over some survey on festival celebration last year.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,314

Postby anil02 » 14 Jan 2019, 12:49

I am not getting any email from this site to complete survey. Before two day I login but I didn't find any survey.

anil02

Postby anilmr » 14 Jan 2019, 18:17

peachpurple wrote:I had been with Yougov for a year now but very seldom get the surveys, seems that this site favor USA, Canada, Australia people. Asian people are given the last option. Have not cash out yet.

Yes, most of the Survey sites cater to the demographical needs of USA, Canada and other tier 1 countries. If you from a country other than Tier 1 countries, it is bit difficult to qualify. I have not joined YouGov, but I joined another survey site called GlobalTestMarket, from which I did get payout twice. But now even though I get invitations for almost 10-15 surveys in a month, I hardly qualify for any.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 1,104

Postby suny » 15 Jan 2019, 01:55

anilmr wrote:
peachpurple wrote:I had been with Yougov for a year now but very seldom get the surveys, seems that this site favor USA, Canada, Australia people. Asian people are given the last option. Have not cash out yet.

Yes, most of the Survey sites cater to the demographical needs of USA, Canada and other tier 1 countries. If you from a country other than Tier 1 countries, it is bit difficult to qualify. I have not joined YouGov, but I joined another survey site called GlobalTestMarket, from which I did get payout twice. But now even though I get invitations for almost 10-15 surveys in a month, I hardly qualify for any.

In this case your observation is not right. You Gove works for almost all countries provided you register on their right edition. By the way if you are from India you have to register on YouGov India/Dubai to qualify for surveys. If interested you can ask for my Indian ref link through message.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 42

Postby anorona » 15 Jan 2019, 03:54

Of all the survey sites I am working, yougov is the one that takes too long to reach the payout because the rate of points per survey is too low.

anorona

ForumCoin: 291

Postby amitkokiladitya » 15 Jan 2019, 07:24

How much time does the site take to process payments..some one told me thay this process takes more than a month. Is this true

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 130

Postby anil02 » 15 Jan 2019, 09:37

anorona wrote:Of all the survey sites I am working, yougov is the one that takes too long to reach the payout because the rate of points per survey is too low.

Here rate of points is some low but chance of disqualification is less than other sites. After spending 5 to 10 minutes if we get message that you are not qualified for this survey, how it will be disappointing one.

anil02

Postby suny » 15 Jan 2019, 09:50

amitkokiladitya wrote:How much time does the site take to process payments..some one told me thay this process takes more than a month. Is this true

It used to take 4-5 weeks when they were sending the payment through Western Union but now with their new payment method and their own office in India they should take lesser time I hope. I am ready to redeem but waiting to reach back India to redeem through PayTm.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 42

Postby kat82 » 15 Jan 2019, 10:38

suny wrote:
amitkokiladitya wrote:How much time does the site take to process payments..some one told me thay this process takes more than a month. Is this true

It used to take 4-5 weeks when they were sending the payment through Western Union but now with their new payment method and their own office in India they should take lesser time I hope. I am ready to redeem but waiting to reach back India to redeem through PayTm.

I have not worked on YouGov. I don't even know the kind of work they do. But I am happy to know that they have payment option of Western union. May be I should apply and see how much I am able to make on a monthly basis.

kat82

Referrals: 15
ForumCoin: 21

Postby ceci » 16 Jan 2019, 23:36

anil02 wrote:
anorona wrote:Of all the survey sites I am working, yougov is the one that takes too long to reach the payout because the rate of points per survey is too low.

Here rate of points is some low but chance of disqualification is less than other sites. After spending 5 to 10 minutes if we get message that you are not qualified for this survey, how it will be disappointing one.

Almost 100% qualified for a survey here.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,314

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum