New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Anyone working on youGov

Postby anorona » 16 Dec 2018, 14:33

amitkokiladitya wrote:I received only a single survey after they updated their payment details. I hope they do not reduce the number of surveys per month.

I already received 3 surveys for this month which are all worth 60 points. Those are just profile surveys.

anorona

ForumCoin: 267

Postby JASPREET » 17 Dec 2018, 05:08

3 surveys in a month? Do they have any limits of number of surveys in a month?

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 244

Postby amitkokiladitya » 17 Dec 2018, 05:55

anorona wrote:
amitkokiladitya wrote:I received only a single survey after they updated their payment details. I hope they do not reduce the number of surveys per month.

I already received 3 surveys for this month which are all worth 60 points. Those are just profile surveys.

Yes, now they have come up with the profile surveys which pay 25 points. I have received two so far. It appears that they are changing their working methodology but I really hope they do not decrease the number and points of survey per month.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 61

Postby junrose123 » 17 Dec 2018, 06:44

I am still wailing some surveys to fill in from the site as I am starting again to be active on it and hoping to reach the cash out soon.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 414

Postby arunima » 17 Dec 2018, 07:47

JASPREET wrote:3 surveys in a month? Do they have any limits of number of surveys in a month?

They do not have any limit of surveys. I have got three surveys in a single day in past. But they seem to be going slow these days and send 2-3 in a week. Hope that they pick up soon.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 509

Postby suny » 17 Dec 2018, 09:28

I have received 6 surveys in this month so far. I have already crossed 5000 points worth $50 but I can't redeem due to technical reasons. I hope to redeem at 10k points in the month of March when back in India.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 362

Postby anorona » 17 Dec 2018, 22:52

amitkokiladitya wrote:
anorona wrote:

Yes, now they have come up with the profile surveys which pay 25 points. I have received two so far. It appears that they are changing their working methodology but I really hope they do not decrease the number and points of survey per month.

it is actually confusing sometimes because even they are not showing any questions or is directing me to the end part of the survey after clicking, they still give points. I dont know if it is an error from the site, but it appears like a free point whenever I experience those kind of surveys.

anorona

Postby suny » 18 Dec 2018, 00:01

I already received 3 surveys for this month which are all worth 60 points. Those are just profile surveys.[/quote]
Yes, now they have come up with the profile surveys which pay 25 points. I have received two so far. It appears that they are changing their working methodology but I really hope they do not decrease the number and points of survey per month.[/quote]

it is actually confusing sometimes because even they are not showing any questions or is directing me to the end part of the survey after clicking, they still give points. I dont know if it is an error from the site, but it appears like a free point whenever I experience those kind of surveys.[/quote]

Actually the site does it every year around this time so that one can update his age, children, education, salary, job information etc. They are giving these 25 points just for updating your profile.

suny

Postby Whiterose » 18 Dec 2018, 00:08

I just joined the site lately and I only have few points now and it will me how many months to reach the cash out.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby anorona » 18 Dec 2018, 14:01

@suny, thanks for clarifying. Now it is clear why they are sending it multiple times for this month.

anorona

Postby kanchan18 » 18 Dec 2018, 18:50

Just received INR3600 paytm cash in my account. This is my first payment from Yougov. It took almost 10 months to reach pay out level. I am so happy.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 941

Postby suny » 18 Dec 2018, 23:37

kanchan18 wrote:Just received INR3600 paytm cash in my account. This is my first payment from Yougov. It took almost 10 months to reach pay out level. I am so happy.

I don't think you did mind it even if it took you 10 months to reach your payout of INR 3600 which is not bad for the survey type they have for you. These are simple routine questions about your day to day life or your personal experiences. Condidering the time it takes to complete the job the return is not bad at all.

suny

Postby cmoneyspinner » 19 Dec 2018, 00:38

amitkokiladitya wrote:YouGov is a survey site which offers weekly surveys. The payout is high so it can take almost a year to make it. But,all because we get an email notification for each survey working on the site is not much of an issue. You need 5000 points to redeem $50. If you earn 3000 points you can donate $30 to charity.

The site was giving regular surveys but as soon as I reached 3000 points the surveys stopped. Now, I'm getting a bit critical about the site. Does anyone hold any experience of working with the site?

Thanks for this post. I signed for YouGov. I don't even remember when. :? :? All I know is I get eMails to participate in surveys and have not responded to any of them. I didn't realize the payout was so high. Now I don't think I'm interested. But I'm going to stay on the mailing list. I might change my mind.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 364

Postby jobless dude » 19 Dec 2018, 01:18

I just joined that a few days before but I am not getting any invitation from them. I am okay with that site since they are genuine when comes to payment.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 81

Postby ceci » 19 Dec 2018, 06:33

cmoneyspinner wrote:
amitkokiladitya wrote:YouGov is a survey site which offers weekly surveys. The payout is high so it can take almost a year to make it. But,all because we get an email notification for each survey working on the site is not much of an issue. You need 5000 points to redeem $50. If you earn 3000 points you can donate $30 to charity.

The site was giving regular surveys but as soon as I reached 3000 points the surveys stopped. Now, I'm getting a bit critical about the site. Does anyone hold any experience of working with the site?

Thanks for this post. I signed for YouGov. I don't even remember when. :? :? All I know is I get eMails to participate in surveys and have not responded to any of them. I didn't realize the payout was so high. Now I don't think I'm interested. But I'm going to stay on the mailing list. I might change my mind.

You may receive the survey from YouGov via other third party survey sites too, like Rakuten Survey Insights is one of them, if not mistaken.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,159

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum