ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Anyone working on youGov

Postby suny » 22 Aug 2019, 15:26

I found this survey on technology and AI very interesting. I enjoyed writing extra points on my feedback too. Some surveys are boring but some make you thing and give you an opportunity to express yourself.[/quote]
Congratulation that you got 3 survey in this week. I got 1st survey in this week and it was of 100 points. I am listening first time extra point for feed back. How many extra points you got for feedback?[/quote]

She said she enjoyed writing some extra suggestions on the feedback which is optional but some people do it. Like I always give them a few tips or at least thank them for the opportunity provided. There are no extra points for feedback.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 684

Postby sofs » 23 Aug 2019, 04:59

suny wrote:I found this survey on technology and AI very interesting. I enjoyed writing extra points on my feedback too. Some surveys are boring but some make you thing and give you an opportunity to express yourself.

Congratulation that you got 3 survey in this week. I got 1st survey in this week and it was of 100 points. I am listening first time extra point for feed back. How many extra points you got for feedback?[/quote]

She said she enjoyed writing some extra suggestions on the feedback which is optional but some people do it. Like I always give them a few tips or at least thank them for the opportunity provided. There are no extra points for feedback.[/quote]

Yeah that is right , I gave ideas on the feedback. Sometimes its fun to rattle away on subjects you enjoy talking about. I really think I like Yougov survey more than others.

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,120

Postby skysnap » 23 Aug 2019, 09:43

I only get like 1 survey a week from them. I found the experience with them pretty good so far. I just hope I reach payout from them. That much amount can get me microwave :D

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,384

Postby anil02 » 23 Aug 2019, 11:23

suny wrote:I found this survey on technology and AI very interesting. I enjoyed writing extra points on my feedback too. Some surveys are boring but some make you thing and give you an opportunity to express yourself.

She said she enjoyed writing some extra suggestions on the feedback which is optional but some people do it. Like I always give them a few tips or at least thank them for the opportunity provided. There are no extra points for feedback.[/quote]
I am also writing feedaback and also giving thanks. Today I got one survey of 125 points. My total earning till the day in this week is 225 points, it is not bad.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,000

Postby skysnap » 24 Aug 2019, 22:07

I got the survey on friday but nothing after that. I think so far there seems to be a good progress. Compared to the rakuten surveys.

skysnap

Postby amitkokiladitya » 25 Aug 2019, 02:28

Yesterday I completed a survey and earned 250 points in half an hour. I'm really happy. I have earned some good money in August.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 371

Postby skysnap » 25 Aug 2019, 07:24

I only get like 50 points per survey. Glad to see there are bigger surveys out there. I guess I did good with yougov this month.

skysnap

Postby suny » 25 Aug 2019, 07:26

amitkokiladitya wrote:Yesterday I completed a survey and earned 250 points in half an hour. I'm really happy. I have earned some good money in August.

I got it last week, it was a different type for YouGov as they wanted to learn what we thought in our own words but in my case it was only 10-12 minutes and amount was the same $2.50.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 684

Postby anil02 » 25 Aug 2019, 12:27

skysnap wrote:I got the survey on friday but nothing after that. I think so far there seems to be a good progress. Compared to the rakuten surveys.

Frequency of sending survey from Rakuten is better than YouGov but earning from YouGov is better than Rakuten. YouGov also have not problem of diqualification.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,000

Postby Emar » 26 Aug 2019, 01:07

Yesterday I also received survey on progress of using this site and other important reminders.

Emar

ForumCoin: 152

Postby sofs » 26 Aug 2019, 02:13

amitkokiladitya wrote:Yesterday I completed a survey and earned 250 points in half an hour. I'm really happy. I have earned some good money in August.

Hmm.. I've never seen anything beyond 150 points. That is awesome, to earn $2.5 In 15-30 minutes. I'll wait to see when I"ll get this kind of long and profitable surveys. Maybe it will take some time as I am pretty new here.

sofs

Postby amitkokiladitya » 26 Aug 2019, 03:57

anil02 wrote:
skysnap wrote:I got the survey on friday but nothing after that. I think so far there seems to be a good progress. Compared to the rakuten surveys.

These

These days rakuten is sending less surveys. So yougov is better in all.aspects
Frequency of sending survey from Rakuten is better than YouGov but earning from YouGov is better than Rakuten. YouGov also have not problem of diqualification.

amitkokiladitya

Postby simplyfred » 27 Aug 2019, 05:11

Still no surveys for me. Maybe surveys here in the Philippines are very rare... It takes 2 weeks or sometimes even months before I will receive one.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

Postby ruthmongare » 27 Aug 2019, 20:46

Yougov isn't a site that's opened worldwide and that's why am not working on it but according to reviews that have read, the site is paying.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 363

Postby sofs » 28 Aug 2019, 02:44

Got another survey today for 25 points. This is the lowest I have got so far, I hope they send better surveys soon. I have got another 1500 points to reach payout. I wonder how long this is going to take. Not that I am fretting about it.

sofs

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum