ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Mar 2019, 06:10

Which ever way the admin goes I am OK with it, it is fundamental that we all miss the forum, if it decides to return fine, if otherwise fine, more ways will spring up soonest.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,536

Postby junrose123 » 12 Mar 2019, 07:25

I am hoping that the site would roll out its forum but it seems like the admin is not interested anymore in having it to its members.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 179

Postby JASPREET » 12 Mar 2019, 08:39

We all are hoping but don't think it's gonna happen as admin already stated that in his announcements

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 332

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Mar 2019, 21:02

Those who are expected to write articles to earn can be active and make their money. Wishing the admin and the eligible members best of luck.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,536

Postby Rational Mind » 13 Mar 2019, 00:05

Article writing on DG is not available to everyone. The forum is already non paying, therefore, I think we should forget about this site as an earning site.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby augusta » 13 Mar 2019, 03:58

Too bad that many countries are excluded from working on this site well, we can't blame admin he or she wants the best for the site. I hope like others stated that new sites will spring up.

augusta

ForumCoin: 48

Postby bestwriter » 13 Mar 2019, 04:38

augusta wrote:Too bad that many countries are excluded from working on this site well, we can't blame admin he or she wants the best for the site. I hope like others stated that new sites will spring up.

Admin has mentioned this with regard to writing articles.

https://digitalglobal.com/community/thr ... ines.4515/

As you will see there only one or two are selected and there are rules

bestwriter

ForumCoin: 667

Postby sofs » 13 Mar 2019, 06:09

Hmm.. so only one or two articles writers who should be writing one article at least every week , that is a very small number and it limits the site to a particular niche or probably narrow range of articles. I wonder if they have a different plan in mind for the site. I can't seem to figure how this is going to work.
Yeah, I agree most of us need to forget this site as a earning site.

sofs

ForumCoin: 1,784

Postby suny » 13 Mar 2019, 06:26

I have never tried writing for this site (or was not provided an opportunity) since the site has not yet decided what features will work best for it. Maybe the admin knows it but let him make it public. As they say, I will cross that :lol: bridge when I approach it.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 76

Postby amitkokiladitya » 13 Mar 2019, 06:30

ahmedo24 wrote:Which ever way the admin goes I am OK with it, it is fundamental that we all miss the forum, if it decides to return fine, if otherwise fine, more ways will spring up soonest.

I really have no hopes that any other paid to post forum site will pop up now in the near future. It jsbhard to monetize a forum and only a few selected ones are able to survive

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 214

Postby arunima » 13 Mar 2019, 06:37

Any one here who is writing on the site? Please share your experience.

--- 13 Mar 2019, 06:40 ---

Chameli wrote:I was allowed to publish one article. When I was ready with another article I lost the privilege to publish an article. I have not received payment for the article.

So how did you get to write there? How were you approved or accredited?
And what are the topics to write for?
I hope you must have go paid by now.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 282

Postby Yugocean » 13 Mar 2019, 07:32

amitkokiladitya wrote:
ahmedo24 wrote:Which ever way the admin goes I am OK with it, it is fundamental that we all miss the forum, if it decides to return fine, if otherwise fine, more ways will spring up soonest.

I really have no hopes that any other paid to post forum site will pop up now in the near future. It jsbhard to monetize a forum and only a few selected ones are able to survive

Maybe, WHen Forumcoin stopped, MSF/DWF come up, after it went, MGF returned, after it was gone, DG entered.
More may come, who knows.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 518

Postby JASPREET » 13 Mar 2019, 11:01

I think no one is posting on the website but am not 100 % sure because I didn't checked the website and just following this thread

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 332

Postby kingcool52 » 13 Mar 2019, 15:12

I'm not sure even the admin is visiting the site anymore because I haven't received a reply about writing articles for Digital Global yet.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 306

Postby Vehlijanta » 13 Mar 2019, 15:30

This is like a dead horse then. So another one bites the dust.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 724

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum