ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby JASPREET » 09 Mar 2019, 11:41

amitkokiladitya wrote:
cmoneyspinner wrote:
kingcool52 wrote:I like the idea of being an article writer so I might contact him. Should I just send him a message or is there some sort of an application process?

LOL. We don't know! :lol: Everything has changed at that site. But if you are a member then just send him a message.

Is it possible that the admin will.approve us a an article writer of we message him. The site still hold no news about the forum

Don't hold your breath to see the forum. This is what admin posted in Announcement

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 294

Postby kingcool52 » 09 Mar 2019, 13:44

The forum will continue as a normal forum, nothing wrong about that. But yeah, it probably won't ever return as a paid to post forum which I don't blame the admin about.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 298

Postby Vehlijanta » 09 Mar 2019, 16:15

If it's not paying then it won't continue as a forum as per my calculations.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 672

Postby kingcool52 » 09 Mar 2019, 20:23

Do you mean that it may close? I mean, there are several normal forums around the internet. Just because it's not a paid to post one anymore does not mean it will not do well.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 298

Postby ahmedo24 » 09 Mar 2019, 22:49

kingcool52 wrote:The forum will continue as a normal forum, nothing wrong about that. But yeah, it probably won't ever return as a paid to post forum which I don't blame the admin about.

The forum is up and running though there is no reward for comments and only accredited members can earn by submitting articles.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,500

Postby Yugocean » 11 Mar 2019, 04:19

bestwriter wrote:
Yugocean wrote:300 words and $2.5, this is still good amount and best amount; if I get for 500 words, then it too would be good, but I still doubt if they allow me.

I have no more privilege to write there No reason given

Hmmm, I didn't even tried yet; I may try it but for this, then I have to recheck my article in several ways.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 498

Postby JASPREET » 11 Mar 2019, 04:35

Can we expect the forum to start paying sometime this month? Can admin answer this?

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 294

Postby Yugocean » 11 Mar 2019, 04:49

JASPREET wrote:Can we expect the forum to start paying sometime this month? Can admin answer this?

NO
Admin cannot pay for everything posted; just request to give you chancepersonally, and then wait for reply.

Yugocean

Postby Kei » 11 Mar 2019, 05:08

Yugocean wrote:
JASPREET wrote:Can we expect the forum to start paying sometime this month? Can admin answer this?

NO
Admin cannot pay for everything posted; just request to give you chancepersonally, and then wait for reply.

I'm not sure the admin will start rewarding the forum anytime soon. It isn't really encouraging if a writer can lose his privilege for writing articles without reason.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 64

Postby Yugocean » 11 Mar 2019, 05:27

Admin for this have to put budget again, there is less chance of making it without having earning from it.

Yugocean

Postby Chameli » 11 Mar 2019, 06:17

I do not think Admin will bring back the forum as paid to post forum. He never wanted to create a paid to post site, he wanted to create an ecommerce site with blog and fprum functionality.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby cmoneyspinner » 12 Mar 2019, 01:03

Chameli wrote:I do not think Admin will bring back the forum as paid to post forum. He never wanted to create a paid to post site, he wanted to create an ecommerce site with blog and fprum functionality.

Well if that was goal then owner succeeded. RationalMind.club has an article site with forum functionality. I think it's a good idea. :thumbup:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 89

Postby amitkokiladitya » 12 Mar 2019, 05:11

There are some forum sites like Boddunan which pays its members some amount per month. Though only a few of the top posters get paid, this method has helped to keep the forum active.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 214

Postby Kei » 12 Mar 2019, 05:13

amitkokiladitya wrote:There are some forum sites like Boddunan which pays its members some amount per month. Though only a few of the top posters get paid, this method has helped to keep the forum active.
:idea:
If admin takes up this idea, it would really help the forum. Besides, quality will increase because everyone would like to get to the top and be paid.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 64

Postby ruthmongare » 12 Mar 2019, 05:18

Or maybe the admin might consider paying depending on one's rate. That will help improving quality of posts.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 270

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum