New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby JASPREET » 20 Feb 2019, 08:55

Hope to see website start paying in March but nothing is clear.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 223

Postby ahmedo24 » 20 Feb 2019, 19:48

I will try to check the update section of the site if there is any news for members, I have just made a comment on the site

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 12

Postby augusta » 21 Feb 2019, 01:57

Yea, I think everyone should try and post on the site like this even if it just once a day to keep the site going hopefully by March there should be an update for everyone

augusta

ForumCoin: 238

Postby amitkokiladitya » 21 Feb 2019, 05:45

Is there any new update on teh site this week? I'm desperate to hear something good from the site now.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 526

Postby kat82 » 21 Feb 2019, 06:16

The marketplace was announced to be live in Jan. Hopefully its on and working. I have been checking it a few times week and the site is on although with less activity. May be something new will be back.

kat82

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 7

Postby junrose123 » 21 Feb 2019, 06:40

The site is still quiet on whether it would open again its forum to members but I don't see it for now as the admin is very quiet about it.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 220

Postby Whiterose » 21 Feb 2019, 07:21

I am still hoping that the admin would open up again the forum to members maybe in the following months.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby johnywalker » 21 Feb 2019, 09:03

I am an approved writer on DG. I post articles on the article section. However, I am not sure if the site will open for forum posting.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby ruthmongare » 21 Feb 2019, 09:26

johnywalker wrote:I am an approved writer on DG. I post articles on the article section. However, I am not sure if the site will open for forum posting.
is anyone eligible to writing the articles? I think this site will soon become an article writing site.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 626

Postby Chameli » 21 Feb 2019, 23:10

According to the recent update, the admin is not yet focusing on the forum. he will be moving the blog to the home page and marketplace to the subdomain. Looks like he is trying to make it a content site.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby DigitalGlobal » 22 Feb 2019, 04:43

Chameli wrote:According to the recent update, the admin is not yet focusing on the forum. he will be moving the blog to the home page and marketplace to the subdomain. Looks like he is trying to make it a content site.

Do you want to know why? Because Google does not like the forum. There are 4,161 posts, and 48k messages, and only 1,600 results in google, and forum posts continue to decline in search results, and it could be several factors, including thin content, poorly written content, low-quality content, and so on, etc, and it is just a matter of time until Google deindexes the entire forum.

Google has spoken...

Those that I have selected can still post articles on the forum.

Can things turn around after everything is up?
It's possible, but we will have to wait and see what happens.

DigitalGlobal

ForumCoin: 47

Postby ahmedo24 » 22 Feb 2019, 07:00

The hope to return the forum to reward members is slim considering the analysis here, I appreciate the sincerity of the admin.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 12

Postby amitkokiladitya » 22 Feb 2019, 07:02

johnywalker wrote:I am an approved writer on DG. I post articles on the article section. However, I am not sure if the site will open for forum posting.

How did you apply for being an article writer on the site? I heard that the site is accepting article writers from Tier 1 countries only.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 526

Postby junrose123 » 22 Feb 2019, 13:03

Lets just be positive that someday dg will be back again since I know the admin would try to consider it in due time.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 220

Postby Ash » 22 Feb 2019, 22:10

Looks like the marketplace isn't too far away from being released which is good news. I'm looking forward to seeing how it is and whether it will be useful for me to use.

Ash

ForumCoin: 280

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum