New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby kat82 » 15 Jan 2019, 12:34

JASPREET wrote:I am less active due to some domestic problems but this is how I like. I don't have any pressure to make many posts in a day

Am also starting to think like this. Why bother to have my back pain when at the end of the day I will be making less than a dollar? I have to concentrate on something which earns more and am onto affiliate. Am running a new teat site to see if I can earn well and will let you know when am done.

kat82

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 21

Postby Chameli » 15 Jan 2019, 13:11

kat82 wrote:Am also starting to think like this. Why bother to have my back pain when at the end of the day I will be making less than a dollar? I have to concentrate on something which earns more and am onto affiliate. Am running a new teat site to see if I can earn well and will let you know when am done

Even though you can earn money by posting on Digital Global Forum, this is not a money making site. The site is not yet monetized and the admin is paying hundreds of dollars to the poster from his pocket since a couple of months.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Jan 2019, 13:52

Good to see some new joinings and would love to see them active as they will boost fresh energy in the website

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,983

Postby Vehlijanta » 15 Jan 2019, 14:23

Is it possible to make $2 in a day on this website?

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 678

Postby Ash » 15 Jan 2019, 15:09

Vehlijanta wrote:Is it possible to make $2 in a day on this website?

Unless you can work for 24 hours in a day, I seriously doubt you can make $2 in just day on any paid to post forum. There might be some marketplace offers to help you out but even then, $2 seems hard.

Ash

ForumCoin: 382

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Jan 2019, 16:15

Its not possible to earn $2 dollars in a day but on a few occasions its possible to earn a $1 on weekends

SUPERSINGH

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Jan 2019, 22:45

I don't think it is ideal for one to over stress himself to earn $2 daily though it is very possible if you will have more threads that are of quality.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 89

Postby Chameli » 16 Jan 2019, 08:30

kingcool52 wrote:Unless you can work for 24 hours in a day, I seriously doubt you can make $2 in just day on any paid to post forum. There might be some marketplace offers to help you out but even then, $2 seems hard

I used to make $2 a day and $5 a day on the forum wheel and postloop

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby JASPREET » 16 Jan 2019, 10:28

i Don't feel any stress of posting and only make comment if have time and something to post

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 635

Postby Yugocean » 16 Jan 2019, 10:37

I am also doing this; posting under stress will take out all joy of earning online.
DG is a good place anyway, so we just have to visit when we like, make 5 posts or less as we like.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 160

Postby jobless dude » 16 Jan 2019, 10:56

I am not feeling well these days because of throat problem so I am staying away from online earning and taking rest.

I am missing digital global forum a lot.
God please give me energy.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 86

Postby Kei » 16 Jan 2019, 11:32

I didn't visit this site in the last two days. Today, I want to be really active there. I will go some posts in no time now.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Jan 2019, 13:30

I would love to see all of you active on the website and it feels too good to see all active as now we are all a big family

SUPERSINGH

Postby Vehlijanta » 16 Jan 2019, 16:03

I like to see changes on the website. They should make the sports section paying and pay whenever a member request for the payment.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 678

Postby Ash » 16 Jan 2019, 16:12

Kei wrote:I didn't visit this site in the last two days. Today, I want to be really active there. I will go some posts in no time now.

Same. I've just been so busy with other money making sites especially as the rates are usually better than paid to post forums. Really need to try and find some time for Digital Global

Ash

ForumCoin: 382

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum