ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby A K Rao » 14 Jan 2019, 14:46

jobless dude wrote:Digital Global reduced their payout rate.

I am not very active on this sote now a days as I am bit busy with my offline work, so I have got no idea what is the new rate of the payment there now! Could you kindly highlight about it?

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 388

Postby junrose123 » 14 Jan 2019, 14:54

I had made some few interactions this evening and I could say that the site becomes very quite as some members are very busy for doing something.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 914

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Jan 2019, 14:55

Glad to see that Overcast, June rose, amitkokil, ahmedo are active on the website and even Moh as well. Would love to see more active posters

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 1,591

Postby augusta » 14 Jan 2019, 16:44

People are still less active on some earning sites maybe the holiday isn't over for them. I believe from next week there will be more intereactions on most sites.

augusta

ForumCoin: 155

Postby Kei » 14 Jan 2019, 22:37

I can see that some posters are back from their holidays. It was long overdue and the site is finally getting all the additions and contributions.

Kei

ForumCoin: 928

Postby Chameli » 15 Jan 2019, 00:51

A K Rao wrote:I am not very active on this sote now a days as I am bit busy with my offline work, so I have got no idea what is the new rate of the payment there now! Could you kindly highlight about it?

The new pay rate is $1 per 1000 DG points.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 937

Postby anorona » 15 Jan 2019, 05:09

A K Rao wrote:
jobless dude wrote:Digital Global reduced their payout rate.

I am not very active on this sote now a days as I am bit busy with my offline work, so I have got no idea what is the new rate of the payment there now! Could you kindly highlight about it?

The last time I saw it will be 1000DG=1$ starting feb 1 2019

anorona

ForumCoin: 966

Postby KyushuKris » 15 Jan 2019, 05:17

Digital Global was how I found this place. I like how they review all the newest websites and list them as Scam or Legit.
Btw can anyone tell me if cashmining.org is legit? I've been wasting my time autosurfing on there for a while now. I'm only up to a dollar or something, but you know- just leaving it on in the background isn't that big a deal.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 222

Postby Yugocean » 15 Jan 2019, 06:00

I started to be active in DG yesterday with 2 slots. In first I was allowed to post 5 comments, but in second only 4 comments.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 283

Postby johnywalker » 15 Jan 2019, 06:28

I have decided to be more active on Digital Global. If I manage to post every hour for at least 10 times in a day, I can make at least 75 cents in a day

johnywalker

ForumCoin: 0

Postby kaka135 » 15 Jan 2019, 06:44

johnywalker wrote:I have decided to be more active on Digital Global. If I manage to post every hour for at least 10 times in a day, I can make at least 75 cents in a day

It sounds good! It's good if I can make $15 a month from a forum. I will check out the site and see if I feel comfortable posting there too.

kaka135

ForumCoin: 12

Postby amitkokiladitya » 15 Jan 2019, 06:59

johnywalker wrote:I have decided to be more active on Digital Global. If I manage to post every hour for at least 10 times in a day, I can make at least 75 cents in a day

Even I'm.trying my best to do so. The forum is currently offering good earnings and I hope I'm able to contribute the maximum I can to the forum.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 694

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Jan 2019, 07:25

If it 5 posts per hour during the week days, it will be possible to post at least 10 times daily.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 507

Postby MysticMoons » 15 Jan 2019, 08:25

I have been having fun on this forum, also a lot of good info
about making money just like forum coin.
The real value of these forums is finding the big and high paying money,
the dollars we get from being there just a nice bonus.

GET PAID TO POST FUNNY PICS ON FORUMS AND SOCIAL MEDIA! VERY EASY TO EARN, MIN PAYOUT ONE DOLLAR VIA PAYPAL! Just click below then register to get started https://www.picturepunches.com/user/holliwould
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 1,562

Postby JASPREET » 15 Jan 2019, 12:03

I am less active due to some domestic problems but this is how I like. I don't have any pressure to make many posts in a day

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 514

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum