ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby MysticMoons » 08 Jan 2019, 05:59

SUPERSINGH wrote:
MysticMoons wrote:I am posting a lot on there. I should earn some dollars this month. It is easy to always find something to chat about on there. But then again I just talk to much. I am having fun on there. I will post here once I cash out.

I'm glad to know about that. It's a nice place and you are doing pretty well. Keep up the good work.

Yes it is fun. I just post on there in between my gaming live streams.
But I am enjoying my time on there a lot. :D

Get paid to be online! make money while being on facebook, youtube or any site! pays worldwide. No min payout. Money has been sent to me every 3 days
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-get-paid-to-listen-to-music-and-watch-youtube-from-home
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 2,163

Postby a_jerobon » 08 Jan 2019, 06:01

augusta wrote:Posting multiple times on a same thread can make posting on a forum to be very boring it's better I don't just post for days to get the energy up. It just not my thing to post on a very boring day.

That's true. I hate posting on the same post repeatedly too. I always take my time off and when I come back, there are many new posts to comment on and I also have new threads to post.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 220

Postby amitkokiladitya » 08 Jan 2019, 06:53

The post limit is again reduced to 5. I hope that some new but authentic threads gets posted. Some people are just making useless threads just to increase their points. I don't know why the admin is allowing this to happen.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 304

Postby Yugocean » 08 Jan 2019, 07:00

This will happen if pople post with an intention to earn only asnd not post quality.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 380

Postby Kei » 08 Jan 2019, 07:11

a_jerobon wrote:
augusta wrote:Posting multiple times on a same thread can make posting on a forum to be very boring it's better I don't just post for days to get the energy up. It just not my thing to post on a very boring day.

That's true. I hate posting on the same post repeatedly too. I always take my time off and when I come back, there are many new posts to comment on and I also have new threads to post.

What makes it boring is the repeated comments and statements. If they were more research and information on a thread, it keeps it going.

--- 08 Jan 2019, 08:11 ---

a_jerobon wrote:

What makes it boring is the repeated comments and statements. If they were more research and information on a thread, it keeps it going.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 247

Postby arunima » 08 Jan 2019, 07:21

amitkokiladitya wrote:The post limit is again reduced to 5. I hope that some new but authentic threads gets posted. Some people are just making useless threads just to increase their points. I don't know why the admin is allowing this to happen.

It happened earlier too. he remained quiet for some time and then he banned a few. I hope people have learnt their lesson as getting a third chance would be tough and they can not take a risk. They might not get a warning too this time. Also posting just for the sake of points is not good either for the user or for the site.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 378

Postby matt9005 » 08 Jan 2019, 08:32

I prefer beer money forum to digital post. Beer money forum has lower minimum payout requirement and higher popularity. Besides, I don't have the time to use two paid forums at once.

matt9005

ForumCoin: 55

Postby JASPREET » 08 Jan 2019, 11:58

amitkokiladitya wrote:The post limit is again reduced to 5. I hope that some new but authentic threads gets posted. Some people are just making useless threads just to increase their points. I don't know why the admin is allowing this to happen.

Do you believe your posts are up to the mark? Asking difference between Guarantee and warranty? Are you sure :mrgreen:

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 896

Postby SUPERSINGH » 08 Jan 2019, 13:48

A few members has started posting seriously on the website and its good and I am enjoying the website as well

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 360

Postby junrose123 » 08 Jan 2019, 15:00

The site is really cool and very enjoying since many members are now very active compare when it was before.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 10

Postby Ash » 08 Jan 2019, 15:00

matt9005 wrote:I prefer beer money forum to digital post. Beer money forum has lower minimum payout requirement and higher popularity. Besides, I don't have the time to use two paid forums at once.

Not only the time but I feel like it might get a bit boring to always spend time on paid forums as well.

Ash

ForumCoin: 390

Postby Vehlijanta » 08 Jan 2019, 15:03

If the forum is well paying it can be replaced with a low paying one.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 261

Postby Kei » 08 Jan 2019, 15:27

Maybe if every member tries to post a single authentic thread, we'll have many quality threads to interact on.

Kei

ForumCoin: 247

Postby kanchan18 » 08 Jan 2019, 15:42

I am trying to be more active there. It is a big opportunity to earn a decent amount daily. It seems that earning $15-20 a month is easily achievable. Hourly restriction on no of post is a deterrent though.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 829

Postby SUPERSINGH » 08 Jan 2019, 16:27

Everything is fine and most are enjoying. Some people can never be pleased

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 360

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum