ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby arunima » 11 Dec 2018, 07:58

ahmedo24 wrote:The best way the forum can remain sanitize to the taste of the admin is to add word counter to the forum such that if a post or comment does not reach the minimum characters such posts or comments should not be rewarded.

That is a good idea to maintain the quality of forum. I think BMF uses the same to ensure that no short and invalid posts get paid.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 509

Postby JASPREET » 11 Dec 2018, 08:44

Short posts and long posts cannot be separated into low quality or Good quality posts, users can share important thing in short comments also.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,763

Postby kat82 » 11 Dec 2018, 10:26

I haven't been active this month on Digital global. I posted a full review and also the payment screenshot or call it payment proof. I was surprised that they rewarded me more than 2500 DG coins. Good start of the month, am going to continue once am done with what's keeping Me silent.

kat82

Referrals: 18
ForumCoin: 21

Postby sofs » 11 Dec 2018, 10:44

kat82 wrote:I haven't been active this month on Digital global. I posted a full review and also the payment screenshot or call it payment proof. I was surprised that they rewarded me more than 2500 DG coins. Good start of the month, am going to continue once am done with what's keeping Me silent.

wow sounds like a great site to work on.. Ill be checking it out..

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,468

Postby A K Rao » 11 Dec 2018, 14:52

ahmedo24 wrote:The best way the forum can remain sanitize to the taste of the admin is to add word counter to the forum such that if a post or comment does not reach the minimum characters such posts or comments should not be rewarded.

Though you have a point, I think it is not hard to post any answer in few sentences. May be the admin must be having some genuine reasons to feel that one liner posts are not accepted on the site. since I don't own a forum, I really have no idea about the ins and outs about the earnings the forum owners make...may be small posts may not be good for the forum!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 3,182

Postby Vehlijanta » 11 Dec 2018, 15:46

sofs wrote:
kat82 wrote:I haven't been active this month on Digital global. I posted a full review and also the payment screenshot or call it payment proof. I was surprised that they rewarded me more than 2500 DG coins. Good start of the month, am going to continue once am done with what's keeping Me silent.

wow sounds like a great site to work on.. Ill be checking it out..

Where you posted this review? And can anyone post review about this website in return of reward.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 1,348

Postby Kei » 12 Dec 2018, 05:28

Sounds great. These are the kind of things that pleases the admin. More greese to you. I think the site needs more of you.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 288

Postby A K Rao » 12 Dec 2018, 06:21

dominique wrote:So those we see as guests are actually banned members? Most of the activities come from the regular members. You will see a handful of active members. The owner needs to think a different way to promote the forum and bring quality posters.

I too had this confusion about the guests! Now I have got another doubt in my mind that, can we answer the thread or responses by these banned members or guests?

A K Rao

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Dec 2018, 06:35

A K Rao wrote:

Though you have a point, I think it is not hard to post any answer in few sentences. May be the admin must be having some genuine reasons to feel that one liner posts are not accepted on the site. since I don't own a forum, I really have no idea about the ins and outs about the earnings the forum owners make...may be small posts may not be good for the forum!

The admin prefer a long detailed posts to be shared on the forum not just one or two lines, posts, I am so confident that if the admin insert a counter it will disciplined lots of members, no body will want to make comments without rewards so such people will do everything possible to maintain the minimum standard.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,418

Postby ruthmongare » 12 Dec 2018, 16:00

The post length should at least be reasonable. One or two words don't sound good. More than 100 characters is the most accepted length of posts.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 154

Postby A K Rao » 13 Dec 2018, 07:29

ruthmongare wrote:The post length should at least be reasonable. One or two words don't sound good. More than 100 characters is the most accepted length of posts.

I think most of the forum admins. ask the members -

1. To avoid one or two sentences posts.
2. To post some thing new to the existing information about the threat under discussion.
3. To be original and not to copy and paste.
4. To be as detailed as possible.
5. To use English and to use proper grammar.
So I think if we follow the above factors we can say that our posts will come under the 'Quality' ones!

A K Rao

Postby arunima » 13 Dec 2018, 08:27

One line posts definitely not make a quality post. We need to have a minimum character limit to the posts.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 509

Postby sofs » 13 Dec 2018, 08:52

Meryemm wrote:
chicnthin wrote:How long do new members need to wait til their post be approved. I joined this site a week ago but only posted earlier.

You'll be automatically upgraded after 3 quality posts now.

That is very reasonable. Is it anything like foruncoin?

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,468

Postby JASPREET » 13 Dec 2018, 12:10

Hope this website survives for few more months as seeing members getting banned on weekly basis

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,763

Postby jobless dude » 13 Dec 2018, 12:38

JASPREET wrote:Hope this website survives for few more months as seeing members getting banned on weekly basis

Who are all got banned? Why they are banned? Some of the members are working there actively.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum