ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby ahmedo24 » 04 Dec 2018, 21:12

I will also be more active next month on DG to earn more money from the site. I love the site and the good work they admin is doing

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 1,127

Postby dominique » 04 Dec 2018, 23:56

Congrats to those who are earning on this site. I see the future of this site very dark. There are no ads on the site, the home page is empty and the same members repeatedly post on the same thread.

dominique

ForumCoin: 277

Postby Yugocean » 05 Dec 2018, 02:52

I am much inactive there, but to another reason.
Site's future is not dark, it seems promising, nobody will pay for nothing, they might have better plan and budget ready for it.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 2,267

Postby suny » 05 Dec 2018, 03:01

Yugocean wrote:I am much inactive there, but to another reason.
Site's future is not dark, it seems promising, nobody will pay for nothing, they might have better plan and budget ready for it.

Me too, I don't know why but I can't discuss about money and related topics all the time. I love to have a mixture of money and general knowledge about money making sites but no money all the time.

suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 504

Postby ahmedo24 » 05 Dec 2018, 05:37

dominique wrote:Congrats to those who are earning on this site. I see the future of this site very dark. There are no ads on the site, the home page is empty and the same members repeatedly post on the same thread.

The admin regulates the number of members that joins the site so that why same members post on the same thread, this is also applicable in other forums too. The sites has good plan if you check the updates from the site when ever they are released.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 1,127

Postby katkat » 05 Dec 2018, 06:00

I wish I can be a member of this site too but even here in FC I can''t finish the 10 post everyday how much more to have that 25 post. I will visit the site though soon and see. Good luck to all who is in the site.

katkat

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,286

Postby arunima » 05 Dec 2018, 06:04

suny wrote:
Yugocean wrote:I am much inactive there, but to another reason.

Me too, I don't know why but I can't discuss about money and related topics all the time. I love to have a mixture of money and general knowledge about money making sites but no money all the time.

I am on the same page of thought. That is why I do not find BMF so interesting. But at DG, there are still some off topic threads like movies that are being paid. Earlier it was paid for many topics but now they come under non paid forums.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 674

Postby Kei » 05 Dec 2018, 06:17

I'm glad now that I'm back to working there again. I see that I've missed out on so much. I hope to make it up soonest.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 268

Postby arunima » 05 Dec 2018, 07:56

Kei wrote:I'm glad now that I'm back to working there again. I see that I've missed out on so much. I hope to make it up soonest.

Even I have a lot to catch up with the site. Have not been able to be so active there.

arunima

ForumCoin: 674

Postby a_jerobon » 05 Dec 2018, 12:40

Yeah, 10 posts per hour on weekends is really awesome. I do my best to utilize that every weekend.

a_jerobon

ForumCoin: 208

Postby A K Rao » 05 Dec 2018, 14:28

a_jerobon wrote:Yeah, 10 posts per hour on weekends is really awesome. I do my best to utilize that every weekend.

That is the time we can compensate our work and post some good number of threads and also some posts as responses! Though I couldn't take the full advantage of this feature but it has added to my earnings there considerably!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 949

Postby SUPERSINGH » 05 Dec 2018, 14:41

I Got Paid today and it was early morning and I immediately transferred money to my bank account and they are already credited into my bank.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 112
ForumCoin: 1,239

Postby jobless dude » 06 Dec 2018, 03:06

A K Rao wrote:This is a nice site and I have got paid from this site just few hours back. I don't know if I can post the proof of payment here or not, but I think this is a thread about DG forum I can do it and that is why I am posting the proof here for other members interested in it!

Congratulation. I too got around 7 dollars. Gonna take this site serious.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 275

Postby gugun21 » 06 Dec 2018, 04:34

I too received my first ever payment from DG as well as from FC! Here is payment proof!

Attachments
Screenshot (94).png
Screenshot (94).png (877.38 KiB) Viewed 16 times
gugun21

ForumCoin: 45

Postby JASPREET » 06 Dec 2018, 11:53

DG admin banned members from the website and behaving like he's trying to clean the website, I am sure website will be cleaned in a month or so. Admin is now serious to shut this crap website of as he's going bankrupt :lol:

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 118

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum