ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby Kei » 04 Dec 2018, 04:44

A K Rao wrote:This is a nice site and I have got paid from this site just few hours back. I don't know if I can post the proof of payment here or not, but I think this is a thread about DG forum I can do it and that is why I am posting the proof here for other members interested in it!

Congratulations. I will work this month to reach minimum like you. I've had it very rough but December is definitely my month.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby JASPREET » 04 Dec 2018, 04:46

I am looking forward to this month and will spend more time on the website

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 181

Postby A K Rao » 04 Dec 2018, 05:00

JASPREET wrote:I am looking forward to this month and will spend more time on the website

Yes, you must take the advantage of posting 10 posts in one hour during the week ends which definitely accelerate our earning speed on that site!

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 978

Postby a_jerobon » 04 Dec 2018, 05:11

I love working in the site and I avoid plagiarism at all costs. I did not know that the minimum payout has been increased to 5000DG, but that is still okay with me.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 213

Postby arunima » 04 Dec 2018, 05:12

a_jerobon wrote:I love working in the site and I avoid plagiarism at all costs. I did not know that the minimum payout has been increased to 5000DG, but that is still okay with me.

Yes it is okay because with being regular and active to the site, it is easy to reach the minimum payout in few days time.

arunima

ForumCoin: 742

Postby JASPREET » 04 Dec 2018, 05:15

A K Rao wrote:
JASPREET wrote:I am looking forward to this month and will spend more time on the website

Yes, you must take the advantage of posting 10 posts in one hour during the week ends which definitely accelerate our earning speed on that site!

I did that this past Sunday and will try to continue in other days also

JASPREET

Postby Kei » 04 Dec 2018, 05:17

JASPREET wrote:
A K Rao wrote:

I did that this past Sunday and will try to continue in other days also

Do we only get Sundays for that?

Kei

ForumCoin: 283

Postby JASPREET » 04 Dec 2018, 05:18

It's as per the UTC time, you can make 10 posts per hour starting from Saturday morning to Sunday Night

JASPREET

Postby arunima » 04 Dec 2018, 05:19

The offer of posting 10 posts per hour on weekends is a nice one. But unfortunately I am not able to utilize it as it is weekend that becomes more demanding for me offline with kids and husband being at home, friends and family visiting and some special cooking for lunch and dinner keeps me occupied. I get this time only t spend with my family. My online activity hits a low on weekends. I wish the offer was there for some days on weekdays when everyone is away and I am alone with my laptop. :)

arunima

ForumCoin: 742

Postby ahmedo24 » 04 Dec 2018, 07:55

Possibly if the site is monetize now we can get the 10 posts per hour daily but for now it is strictly weekend which is not that bad.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 193

Postby JASPREET » 04 Dec 2018, 11:01

I will try to stay more active during weekends as it's the best time to make 10 posts per hour

JASPREET

Postby SUPERSINGH » 04 Dec 2018, 14:21

I am trying to be active now as well as I am working on a few targets

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 868

Postby A K Rao » 04 Dec 2018, 14:55

arunima wrote:The offer of posting 10 posts per hour on weekends is a nice one. But unfortunately I am not able to utilize it as it is weekend that becomes more demanding for me offline with kids and husband being at home, friends and family visiting and some special cooking for lunch and dinner keeps me occupied. I get this time only t spend with my family. My online activity hits a low on weekends. I wish the offer was there for some days on weekdays when everyone is away and I am alone with my laptop. :)

Yes, I can understand that! Weekends are special for that is the time when all of the family members get some free time to spend together and as a responsible home maker you need to take care of all the members which obviously they look forward for! Yes, guests and friends also visit during these days. So because of this most of the people may not get lot of time during the weekends to spend online!

A K Rao

ForumCoin: 978

Postby SUPERSINGH » 04 Dec 2018, 14:56

I will try to do better on weekends as well like always lol but I will try to take a break as well

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 868

Postby Vehlijanta » 04 Dec 2018, 15:05

This is a different rule. So you can make more posts on weekends only?

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 231

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum