*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby Abigael » 13 Sep 2018, 09:46

I am happy that the site is back today as the admin had said. I am doing by best now to post quality posts.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby JASPREET » 13 Sep 2018, 09:53

Quality is most important for the health of every forum. So good luck to all of you.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 571

Postby johnywalker » 13 Sep 2018, 10:10

Until a couple of days ago, I was very active on this forum. When I heard about the new withdrawal rules I have slowed down.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby arunima » 13 Sep 2018, 10:28

It was good to see the site back. It seems that admin has deleted the low quality posts as it was stated in the updates today. Hopefully, this will make users stick to quality posts and not resort to point grabbing.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 618

Postby Yugocean » 13 Sep 2018, 10:39

johnywalker wrote:Until a couple of days ago, I was very active on this forum. When I heard about the new withdrawal rules I have slowed down.

What are the new withdrawal rules that made you slow down in such a site?

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,960

Postby nela13 » 13 Sep 2018, 11:02

arunima wrote:It was good to see the site back. It seems that admin has deleted the low quality posts as it was stated in the updates today. Hopefully, this will make users stick to quality posts and not resort to point grabbing.

There are users that no matter the changes will always post trash content and end up banned but it is because of those low quality posts that some sites close down or stop their reward program. Hope these changes will make the forum last long.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 405

Postby anorona » 13 Sep 2018, 11:23

Yugocean wrote:
johnywalker wrote:Until a couple of days ago, I was very active on this forum. When I heard about the new withdrawal rules I have slowed down.

What are the new withdrawal rules that made you slow down in such a site?

maybe this is about raising the minimum withdrawal from 1000DG to 5000 DG.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby junrose123 » 13 Sep 2018, 14:45

I hope that I can make a cash out next month that is why I will try my best to be active.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby SUPERSINGH » 13 Sep 2018, 15:05

junrose123 wrote:I hope that I can make a cash out next month that is why I will try my best to be active.
u

You have already reached the minimum 5000 DG coins so you can make request from 1-5 and get paid.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Kei » 13 Sep 2018, 18:43

junrose123 wrote:I hope that I can make a cash out next month that is why I will try my best to be active.

With the rate of your speed, of course you'll reach minimum and that is if you haven't already. A lot unnecessary threads have been closed and this is good since we can face serious talk and create better ones.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby cmoneyspinner » 13 Sep 2018, 19:11

I wasn't active for several days because another work-at-home project was taking my time. I made it a point to get back to the site and start contributing. Based on these comments, a lot was going on while I was away. I am glad to see the site still there. I created my first thread today.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,867

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Sep 2018, 00:26

Glad to see you back. Hope can remain more active and post daily. Good luck

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby ruthmongare » 14 Sep 2018, 05:38

SUPERSINGH wrote:
u

You have already reached the minimum 5000 DG coins so you can make request from 1-5 and get paid.
I think all requests are processed next month if am.not wrong or maybe that rule changed and am.not aware.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby tusziget » 14 Sep 2018, 05:40

As I have read in the site TOS,all payments are sent out on every 1-5th of the month.I have requested my payment on 4th,and received on 5th.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby anorona » 14 Sep 2018, 06:25

I think you can, you are one of the top
poster there, and we have more than 2
weeks to reach 5000 points

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum