*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby suny » 08 Dec 2018, 11:03

ahmedo24 wrote:
DigitalGlobal wrote:
JASPREET wrote:DG admin banned members from the website and behaving like he's trying to clean the website, I am sure website will be cleaned in a month or so. Admin is now serious to shut this crap website of as he's going bankrupt :lol:

You post crap content, get paid, and you say it is a great site.
but when I ban, then all of a sudden, it is a crap site, and I am going bankrupt.

ROFL.

I wish you the best of luck.
DG

What I expected was that you set a minimum characters for your reward, to be very sincere there comments on Digital forum that are just too short and doesn't deserve reward.

The fact is that sometimes you say what you have to with few words. However, if one makes it a practice for the sake of completing their quota of posting then .... you know what I mean. There are times when I have posted a one liner but at most times I write a proper post.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Banner Ad

Postby JASPREET » 08 Dec 2018, 11:05

I am fine if they can make a minimum limit or words for a comment to be accepted but the best solution should be to warn members or ban them for 2-3 days if they are not following the rules

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby nakitakona » 08 Dec 2018, 12:32

Meryemm wrote:Digital Global is a new paid-to-post forum. They have a reward system similar to BMF and FC and all other ptp forums.
You will get DG coins for posting there, and 1000 DG Coins = $1.00 US currency.

This is, of course, new to me and it is comparable with BMF and FC which I am currently working with. I hope this is available to our country. I have been hearing about this but I never dare yet to visit this site. In fact, one of the users here has invited me to join the site using his referral link. I haven't made up my mind yet.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby Vehlijanta » 08 Dec 2018, 16:16

JASPREET wrote:I am fine if they can make a minimum limit or words for a comment to be accepted but the best solution should be to warn members or ban them for 2-3 days if they are not following the rules

There should be a prior warning before banning and must website have this in their procedures.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby sprit2017 » 08 Dec 2018, 19:21

johnywalker wrote:I am on Digital Global and I will remain active on the site as long as I have time. You should not take the ban too personal. You were being rewarded $1.25 per 1000 points and you could make 5 posts per hour and 10 posts per hour during the weekends. If you are active on the forum you can make at least $50 in a month. Since the forum was offering a lot of money you should have posted quality posts. One liners and repeatedly posting on the same thread was actually harming the site.

And do you think that $1.25 per 1000 points is a lot of money? How much time should someone spend to earn 1000 points? For just $1.25? Imagine how much time is needed to earn $50 in a month.

sprit2017

ForumCoin: 380

Postby anorona » 09 Dec 2018, 02:54

sprit2017 wrote:
johnywalker wrote:I am on Digital Global and I will remain active on the site as long as I have time. You should not take the ban too personal. You were being rewarded $1.25 per 1000 points and you could make 5 posts per hour and 10 posts per hour during the weekends. If you are active on the forum you can make at least $50 in a month. Since the forum was offering a lot of money you should have posted quality posts. One liners and repeatedly posting on the same thread was actually harming the site.

And do you think that $1.25 per 1000 points is a lot of money? How much time should someone spend to earn 1000 points? For just $1.25? Imagine how much time is needed to earn $50 in a month.

1000 points is possible in a day if the limit is 10 posts I guess.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby Kei » 09 Dec 2018, 06:45

Vehlijanta wrote:
JASPREET wrote:I am fine if they can make a minimum limit or words for a comment to be accepted but the best solution should be to warn members or ban them for 2-3 days if they are not following the rules

There should be a prior warning before banning and must website have this in their procedures.

There are warnings usually. I think it is when it persists that you get banned.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby Chameli » 09 Dec 2018, 06:45

sprit2017 wrote:

In my opinion $1.25 per post is not the best rate as I receive 10 cents per post on the forum wheel and 5 cents per post on postloop. However, I believe DG gives us an opportunity to make almost "unlimited" posts and there nothing wrong from the Admin side to ask for quality content.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby amitkokiladitya » 09 Dec 2018, 07:27

I heard that DGF has recently banned many members. Can anyone tell me the reason for this? Why were they banned without any explanation?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby ahmedo24 » 09 Dec 2018, 07:28

Digital global forum is good forum with lots of sections that people can share their thoughts and enlighten each other. It is good reasons should be given for ban.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby arunima » 09 Dec 2018, 07:48

I have seen some members status changing from well known mwmber to guest. I am confused what is it all about?? Anyone has some idea.
I did not know that members are being banned on the site. Is there some reason for it??

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Postby ahmedo24 » 09 Dec 2018, 07:54

When you see members status change from well known members to guest it simply means that they are ban.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby arunima » 09 Dec 2018, 08:01

ahmedo24 wrote:When you see members status change from well known members to guest it simply means that they are ban.

Oh! Then I see a few of the earlier active members being banned but they are still active. DO they pay to guests too??

arunima

Postby suny » 09 Dec 2018, 08:14

After reading few posts above me in this thread I checked the site and was astoounded to see the number of guest members. I am sure they must have done something seriously wrong that made them guest from their top positions. I am just curious to know the reasons behind this.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby arunima » 09 Dec 2018, 09:44

suny wrote:After reading few posts above me in this thread I checked the site and was astoounded to see the number of guest members. I am sure they must have done something seriously wrong that made them guest from their top positions. I am just curious to know the reasons behind this.

And I see them still quite active there. And they are getting points also for their participation. It really confuses me. Maybe they have requested admin for a second chance and waiting for the reply. Guests can also earn DG points but I am not sure if they can redeem it. Maybe they can use in their marketplace. I am not sure. Just contemplating.

arunima

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum