*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby Meryemm » 14 Aug 2018, 12:48

Digital Global is a new paid-to-post forum. They have a reward system similar to BMF and FC and all other ptp forums.
You will get DG coins for posting there, and 1000 DG Coins = $1.00 US currency.

How do I earn DG Coins?

Earn 25 DG coins per new thread.
Earn 15 DG coins per new post/reply.
Earn 250 DG coins per reported post/conversation. (If report is valid)
Earn 50 DG Coins for an avatar.
Donation/Transfers = FREE!

They have a posting limit. You can post 25 replies + 25 threads in 24 hours. ( If you do that, you can earn a dollar a day).

You can cash out when you have 5,000 Coins = $5.00 and they pay through PayPal. They pay between the 1st & 5th of each month.

Here's a link that will help you get an idea about this forum: https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/rewards-earn-dg-coins.15/

I have no payment proofs! But once I do, I will post them here.

Meryemm

ForumCoin: 0

Banner Ad

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Aug 2018, 13:27

Wow that does look like pretty good and I will try to look at that soon and may join sometime after seeing more good views

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby talkerbee » 14 Aug 2018, 13:28

Thanks for sharing new opportunity of earning. Hope it is legit. I wish sooner or later you may successfully redeem your earnings there.
It's my first time hearing this site actually.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 34

Postby Meryemm » 14 Aug 2018, 13:31

SUPERSINGH wrote:Wow that does look like pretty good and I will try to look at that soon and may join sometime after seeing more good views

Yes, it looks great! I hope to see you there soon.

--- 14 Aug 2018, 13:32 ---

talkerbee wrote:Thanks for sharing new opportunity of earning. Hope it is legit. I wish sooner or later you may successfully redeem your earnings there.
It's my first time hearing this site actually.

You're welcome! I'm excited and I will share everything with you guys here.

Meryemm

Postby ruthmongare » 14 Aug 2018, 15:28

Meryemm wrote:Digital Global is a new paid-to-post forum. They have a reward system similar to BMF and FC and all other ptp forums.

How do I earn DG Coins?

They have a posting limit. You can post 25 replies + 25 threads in 24 hours. ( If you do that, you can earn a dollar a day).

You can cash out when you have 5,000 Coins = $5.00 and they pay through PayPal. They pay between the 1st & 5th of each month.

Here's a link that will help you get an idea about this forum: https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/rewards-earn-dg-coins.15/

its good you have posted this here. Am also a member in that site. I have posted four replies/comments but still my earnings are 0. I messaged the admin and he said that I must have at least 100 posts first in order to start seeing points. I was thinking, if you're an old member you can help us know whether it's real.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby sprite1950 » 14 Aug 2018, 15:33

ruthmongare wrote:

... I must be have at least 100 posts first in order to start seeing points. I was thinking, if you're an old member you can help us know whether it's real.

Does this mean you are earning the points but don't see them until you have done 100 or you don't actually start earning until you have reached 100? Either way I don't like the sound of it. Imagine doing all those posts and then not getting paid for it at the end.

sprite1950

Referrals: 10

Postby Meryemm » 14 Aug 2018, 15:39

ruthmongare wrote:
Meryemm wrote:Digital Global is a new paid-to-post forum. They have a reward system similar to BMF and FC and all other ptp forums.

How do I earn DG Coins?

its good you have posted this here. Am also a member in that site. I have posted four replies/comments but still my earnings are 0. I messaged the admin and he said that I must have at least 100 posts first in order to start seeing points. I was thinking, if you're an old member you can help us know whether it's real.

You will be earning you just won't see it. I also don't like it and I will talk to the staff there about it.
My account was upgraded since it's pretty much dead there. I just made a couple threads and they upgraded my account. Maybe they'd do the same with you! Read this:
There is actually quite a few things you will not see until you reach 100 posts, including rewards. Once you receive 100 posts, then your account will automatically be upgraded, then you will be able to see more forum options, rewards, and your posts will no longer be moderated. This is done for one simple reason, spam, and this would also keep forum members on the straight and narrow, because if they violate our community standards, then their account could be banned, and they would not be able to pick up with where they left off, however, since the forum is not busy, then I can go ahead an upgrade your account, and your rewards/points will start to accrue, and you will have access to other forum options also.

--- 14 Aug 2018, 15:40 ---

sprite1950 wrote:ruthmongare wrote:

... I must be have at least 100 posts first in order to start seeing points. I was thinking, if you're an old member you can help us know whether it's real.

Does this mean you are earning the points but don't see them until you have done 100 or you don't actually start earning until you have reached 100? Either way I don't like the sound of it. Imagine doing all those posts and then not getting paid for it at the end.

The only logical response would be that you're just not able to see them! I will message them to make sure and I'll let you guys know.

Meryemm

Postby mrki444 » 14 Aug 2018, 16:00

Do they pay for replies in each topic or only in some particular like BMF?

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby Meryemm » 14 Aug 2018, 16:01

mrki444 wrote:Do they pay for replies in each topic or only in some particular like BMF?

9: Do I get paid to post in all categories?
No! You will not earn DG Coins in the following areas:
Buy - Sell - Trade (all areas)
DG Support (all areas)
Promotion

Meryemm

Postby kaphokz » 14 Aug 2018, 16:04

I think this is a legit one, Must try? Anyone with proof?

kaphokz

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 312

Postby Meryemm » 14 Aug 2018, 16:06

kaphokz wrote:I think this is a legit one, Must try? Anyone with proof?

I don't think anyone has any proof, but I will post one as soon as I get it!

Meryemm

Postby Happyland » 14 Aug 2018, 16:14

"My account was upgraded since it's pretty much dead there."

Why is it dead there? How new is that forum site?
Who is the person running that forum? Has he or she run forums in the past? What is their track record?
Thank you.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby ruthmongare » 14 Aug 2018, 18:38

sprite1950 wrote:ruthmongare wrote:

am still on 50/50 there and I really don't know whether I should continue working or not. The site has very people making it having less posts to comment on.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby Meryemm » 14 Aug 2018, 19:20

I'm very sorry guys, you were right! You will only start getting credits after 100 posts BUT! For now, I have suggested they would change this and they agreed.
You only have to make few posts, like 3 or 4 just showing you're not a spammer, and go in here: https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/account-upgrade-requests-here.370/#post-2287
and request for your account to be upgraded.
They did realize they were being very strict and they will be making changes this evening. And the pay rate will be a bit higher than BMF.
I will make a new thread and let you guys know about all the changes, and you can make the decision for yourselves.
For me, it's worth it!

--- 14 Aug 2018, 19:24 ---

One thing they've told me is that 1000 credits= $1.25 and you can request withdrawal once you collect that 1000 credit.

Meryemm

Postby Kei » 14 Aug 2018, 19:51

I signed up a few days ago and I made two posts. However, when I try to view my wallet, I always get an error message.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum