New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby jobless dude » 13 Mar 2019, 16:44

Admin is too busy with modifications and changes.
  • 0

User avatar
jobless dude
 
Posts: 1,489
Location: India
Reputation: 102
ForumCoin: 89

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby Kei » 13 Mar 2019, 20:16

Vehlijanta wrote:This is like a dead horse then. So another one bites the dust.

May be you are right. I wish this site had stayed longer. Thing is, history always repeats itself with these sites. There's always something missing.
  • 0

Kei
 
Posts: 2,488
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 112
ForumCoin: 283

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby cmoneyspinner » 13 Mar 2019, 21:46

Kei wrote:
Vehlijanta wrote:This is like a dead horse then. So another one bites the dust.

May be you are right. I wish this site had stayed longer. Thing is, history always repeats itself with these sites. There's always something missing.


The site is still there. It's the forum feature that's not very active.
  • 0

User avatar
cmoneyspinner
 
Posts: 6,337
Location: Texas USA
Referrals: 7
Reputation: 1962
ForumCoin: 266

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby augusta » 14 Mar 2019, 04:01

Well, if a site is there but we can't make money from it it as good as dead. I think there is the point@kei was trying to make. I just wish some forums can come along to stay.
  • 0

User avatar
augusta
 
Posts: 6,523
Reputation: 321
ForumCoin: 320

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby junrose123 » 14 Mar 2019, 05:44

I always try to visit the site everyday in thinking that one day the site may now be available for forum posting.
  • 0

User avatar
junrose123
 
Posts: 5,755
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 90
ForumCoin: 307

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby ahmedo24 » 14 Mar 2019, 06:43

I don't think there is need to keep visiting the site daily, once the site returns back to it rewarding program, the admin might likely inform the members.
  • 0

ahmedo24
 
Posts: 6,316
Referrals: 26
Reputation: 173
ForumCoin: 269

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby JASPREET » 14 Mar 2019, 10:50

junrose123 wrote:I always try to visit the site everyday in thinking that one day the site may now be available for forum posting.


This is not gonnna happen at least in this month or we will be informed by the admin via message
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 12,330
Location: India
Reputation: 315
ForumCoin: 456

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby Ash » 14 Mar 2019, 12:16

augusta wrote:Well, if a site is there but we can't make money from it it as good as dead. I think there is the point@kei was trying to make. I just wish some forums can come along to stay.

The thing is, the forum was never the main attraction. It was a sort of marketing move to help gain awareness of the marketplace which is coming soon so it's not dead really.
  • 0

User avatar
Ash
 
Posts: 1,958
Reputation: 138
ForumCoin: 623

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby junrose123 » 15 Mar 2019, 00:06

This is not gonnna happen at least in this month or we will be informed by the admin via message[/quote]
Well that is good to know since sometimes I am not able to check on my email that is why I just directly visit the site to see some latest updates.
  • 0

User avatar
junrose123
 
Posts: 5,755
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 90
ForumCoin: 307

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Mar 2019, 07:00

I will contact the admin if he still accept members to write articles, if I can give it a shot
  • 0

ahmedo24
 
Posts: 6,316
Referrals: 26
Reputation: 173
ForumCoin: 269

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby Ash » 15 Mar 2019, 12:22

ahmedo24 wrote:I will contact the admin if he still accept members to write articles, if I can give it a shot

I did write a private message to the admin about doing this myself but I haven't received a response about it just yet. I'm not sure if the admin is even visiting the forum at this point.
  • 0

User avatar
Ash
 
Posts: 1,958
Reputation: 138
ForumCoin: 623

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby Vehlijanta » 15 Mar 2019, 16:32

Admin may be busy with some other work or he's not planning to start paying.
  • 0

User avatar
Vehlijanta
 
Posts: 3,260
Reputation: 52
ForumCoin: 214

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Mar 2019, 21:33

kingcool52 wrote:
ahmedo24 wrote:I will contact the admin if he still accept members to write articles, if I can give it a shot

I did write a private message to the admin about doing this myself but I haven't received a response about it just yet. I'm not sure if the admin is even visiting the forum at this point.

I have also contacted him, I hope he responds soonest so that I can put my write ups together. The pay is not bad though I don't the minimum number of words yet.
  • 0

ahmedo24
 
Posts: 6,316
Referrals: 26
Reputation: 173
ForumCoin: 269

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby ruthmongare » 15 Mar 2019, 21:48

Well done for the menbersy who are writing articles to that. As for me, am off digital global.
  • 0

ruthmongare
 
Posts: 4,694
Reputation: 118
ForumCoin: 177

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby junrose123 » 15 Mar 2019, 22:24

As of now we have nothing to do but just to wait for the admin to make a move about the forum posting even if it is not possible to happen in this month.
  • 0

User avatar
junrose123
 
Posts: 5,755
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 90
ForumCoin: 307

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'