ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: 100$ per month?

Postby SWAYA27 » 11 Aug 2018, 14:45

There are many sites like virily, mylot, bitlanders and many blogging and forum posting sites out of which you can make more than 100$ per month.

SWAYA27

ForumCoin: 271

Postby grecy0905 » 11 Aug 2018, 16:13

I can even earn more than that, but this site is a private one that I got from Upwork. I never give up on earning online. I guess with Forum Coin, if you decided to write an article and be active, you can earn less than 30 dollars per month. Combined with other online jobs. I hope you try writing an article in Bitlanders, there are tutorials at Youtube that could guide you.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 424

Postby sashenka » 11 Aug 2018, 18:14

Depending on your skills it is possible. Try teaching, transcription and if you're good, you can earn much more. If you live in the US you can also earn pretty good from all those surveys.

sashenka

ForumCoin: 1,022

Postby beriut » 11 Aug 2018, 18:33

It is really possible especially those that are earning full-time online. I can at most earn 20 dollars for this month doing part-time.

beriut

ForumCoin: 67

Postby dominique » 11 Aug 2018, 18:39

cinderella wrote:I am earning 150 to 200 dollars per month with Bitlanders. It is a writing site and you have to submit articles with at least 1,000 words. You will be the one to write on the platform, attached the required images and videos. The articles will undergo a screening process before they could be posted.

How does the bitlander pay. Do you get paid for the views, or get a share from the revenue generated, or is it based on activities?

dominique

ForumCoin: 20

Postby A K Rao » 11 Aug 2018, 19:01

cinderella wrote:I am earning 150 to 200 dollars per month with Bitlanders. It is a writing site and you have to submit articles with at least 1,000 words. You will be the one to write on the platform, attached the required images and videos. The articles will undergo a screening process before they could be posted.

Nice to know about that dear friend!

What are then topics normally they ask us to write on?

Is this site open for the people from any country?

How much per each article they are paying there? Kindly answer!

Thanks!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 334

Postby cinderella » 11 Aug 2018, 22:09

A K Rao wrote:

Nice to know about that dear friend!

What are then topics normally they ask us to write on?

Is this site open for the people from any country?

How much per each article they are paying there? Kindly answer!

Thanks!

The site is open to all as long as you have a PayPal account because that is the only way they pay their members as of now. The topics could be anything as long as it does not pose harm to anybody. You will be the one to write the blog post on their platform and it should be ready for publishing. You can message me if you need more assistance.

cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 286

Postby materu » 11 Aug 2018, 22:20

Earning 100$ a month isn't hard.All you need is a computer,internet and a good site then you can earn money online.

materu

ForumCoin: 60

Postby cinderella » 11 Aug 2018, 22:28

dominique wrote:

How does the bitlander pay. Do you get paid for the views, or get a share from the revenue generated, or is it based on activities?

They pay daily based on the BUZZ Score of the members. The higher the Buzz score the higher the reward. the Buzz score can be earned in several ways but the most can be earned by submitting a blog post and earning a high rating. Before a blog post can be published, it will undergo a review. Technically, almost every activity in the site hs a corresponding buzz reward. Buzz is temporary, some are good for 1 day and those from blog posts would last for 7 days.

cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 286

Postby a_jerobon » 12 Aug 2018, 00:28

I am not earning that much a month. My aim is to earn 50$ per month so I wish to know more sites too. I have heard that bitlanders is the best but I don't know how I will get the images to add to my articles. I will give it a try there and see.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 448

Postby suny » 12 Aug 2018, 00:37

verity wrote:
suny wrote:I am not active on many sites right now but I am still earning $100 or more a month. I am enjoying my offline activities right now and have plans to be active online in near future once again.
hi $100 or more a month. to earn online is not that bad!! i wondered what website gaves you higher earnings?? please teach me i want to earn more .

Most of the money comes from survey sites for me. I can earn $300 from surveys easily if I had more time at my disposal . Right now I am in the process of managing my offline job after a long leave so unable to spare much time for online work. If you are interested in surveys, you should search for right sites which offer work for your demography. Maybe a search "Survey sites in my country (name of the country)" will help you.

suny

Referrals: 62
ForumCoin: 654

Postby Yugocean » 12 Aug 2018, 04:03

materu wrote:Earning 100$ a month isn't hard.All you need is a computer,internet and a good site then you can earn money online.

This is not how one should inform about ways; are you earning $100 easily (not hard) because you have what you said that it needs?

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 1,030

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Aug 2018, 06:50

You can easily google sites or find them in forums but the other important factors are time and you having the qualities that merit such sites that will earn you good money

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 108

Postby skysnap » 12 Aug 2018, 10:10

I think 100$ a month is something I'd think for sure. Because slowly this amount needs to be increased and if increased to say like 800 I'd be able to replace the day job.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,085

Postby Dennysmith » 12 Aug 2018, 10:59

fergus1234 wrote:
Dennysmith wrote:Is there any way to earn 100$ monthly, any website or forum where you work and gets 100$ every month, just mention the authentic sites where you surely can reach that level also those work world-wide.

I earn 700 dollars a month. I want to know how much is your internet speed. Is your English good and are you able to use skype? Teaching Japanese people English might be the job for you. It is so easy.

English is good Not Fluent, Internet speed is also good but I can't understand Japanese can you tell what is this work ?

Dennysmith

ForumCoin: 77

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum