*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: What Business You Would Start with US $2000?

Postby Netherrealmer » 13 Aug 2018, 10:18

A cricket farm. Cricket farming is growing industry and unlike other farm animals they are cheaper to raise.

Cricket is said to be the food of the future because of it's high nutrition. One of the products you can make out of them is cricket flour.

The demand for cricket flour kept on rising so you better enter this industry as early as you can.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Banner Ad

Postby ahmedo24 » 13 Aug 2018, 18:59

This is wonderful, every region with different ways to earn money, cricket farming is not really lucrative in my country

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby Netherrealmer » 13 Aug 2018, 19:08

ahmedo24 wrote:This is wonderful, every region with different ways to earn money, cricket farming is not really lucrative in my country

It is more of an export thing. It is the fastest rising products because food shortage is becoming common.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby ruthmongare » 14 Aug 2018, 05:57

I think I'll venture in importation of good at a cheaper puce then selling them at a higher price to make a good profit. Especially electronics thrieve well.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby ceci » 14 Aug 2018, 07:42

Online business since you able to online here, shouldn't be a problem to handle online sales and business. :P

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby arunima » 14 Aug 2018, 07:46

I always have this dream of selling my art and craft products on a larger scale and getting more orders. I am doing the same thing on a small scale though word of mouth kind of advertisement. I can invest money to have my own website and launch these products for sale, get orders across globe and ship them. Something like a real business with commitments and deadlines.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Postby JASPREET » 14 Aug 2018, 08:14

I think starting of some business related to Food or fast Food would be a good choice

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby skysnap » 14 Aug 2018, 09:32

I am thinking that subscription based boxes can be done with that budget amount too. You just need a good service that can work out in that case.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby cinderella » 20 Aug 2018, 11:52

A K Rao wrote:I appreciate both the ideas of yours, but today when most of the people are having their own PCs do you think people will come to you to hire the Computers for doing their jobs? Getting Print outs and photocopying is also not a very lucrative business as you are not going to get hefty returns on regular basis. As far as tutorials are concern I think today mostly people are trying to learn the lessons on internet which are free most of the times.

I really have no idea about your blogging business, will that fetch you handsome amount to sustain? Thanks!

In our country, children would still visit computer shops despite having their own internet in their homes. The reason, the friends are in the shop too. They play group games. Many but not most people have their own printer. Most students still depend on computer shops for printing. It would depend on where the shop is located. About tutorials, sometimes even online workers do not know the basic programs.

Regarding blogging, I am currently blogging on a third party and that is where I get most of my online income. If I could set up my own site, I could probably earn more.

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby Vinaya » 20 Aug 2018, 12:59

In my home country, $2000 is a lot of money. I already have a brick and mortar business and I will use that money to fortify my business by investing in the inventory.

Vinaya
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: -1

Postby A K Rao » 01 Sep 2018, 18:50

Dennysmith wrote:For me I will go for grocery shop, it's better suit me so will open only grocery store / shop

Yes, that is a business where you will have no dearth of customers and the taxation is also low! With bit hard work and good work force this business can always be a beneficial one!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby kaka135 » 01 Sep 2018, 19:18

I'd like to set up a blogging business, perhaps including writing eBooks or eCourses. Besides this, I have always been thinking about selling handmade crafts. I prefer I can work from home with flexible working hours.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby nela13 » 01 Sep 2018, 21:16

$2000 is not a big amount in my country but that would be enough to establish a good blog, I have some ideas but a professional help is very welcome. I already have a blog but It is a very basic one and I need some help To improve It.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum