*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Accessing sites through mobile data

Postby ahmedo24 » 03 Apr 2019, 06:40

The consumption rate of data is very low when you access site with mobile phone unlike computer

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Banner Ad

Postby katkat » 03 Apr 2019, 06:58

I found it easy now for me to browse in mobile, and my mobile data has been so useful. It is faster than to be in pc and this can be of great help at the moment.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby riddy09 » 03 Apr 2019, 15:57

katkat wrote:I found it easy now for me to browse in mobile, and my mobile data has been so useful. It is faster than to be in pc and this can be of great help at the moment.

It's the opposite for me. When I use my phone to for desktop connection, it has better browsing than mobile. Also, I'm not satisfied with the data offer because of data cap and unable to do heavy bandwidth browsing.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby Vehlijanta » 03 Apr 2019, 16:40

Mobile data is cheap in my country and speed is decent so I stick with it.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby cmoneyspinner » 03 Apr 2019, 20:45

neuralnet wrote:you don't have a phone yourself (or one which is advanced enough for Internet capability or the ability to access websites)?

In order to have a phone you have to be able to pay the bill for the service. Since my income streams are not consistent I can't commit to a phone service. I have several children and a granddaughter with a phone. When I need to use a phone, I borrow theirs. Believe it or not I've been working online since 2007 and managed to accomplish my work using eMail to communicate with others. I hardly ever use a mobile device.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby riddy09 » 04 Apr 2019, 05:05

I don't text or call as well on my phone and mostly use email. So, I don't need and optional to have data services. I remember certain brands that have this kind of package.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby amitkokiladitya » 05 Apr 2019, 06:17

With the reduced cost of internet use in my country I now work all day using my mobile. The data I get per day is big enough to meet my daily data requirements.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby Vehlijanta » 04 Jun 2019, 16:22

Data packs are cheap in India and they are improving the connectivity which will further make it worth for the users.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby chicnthin » 23 Jun 2019, 08:43

Data Internet are quite expensive in my country. So I don't access the Internet through mobile data, only when I go out.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Postby Abigael » 23 Jun 2019, 08:46

I access the internet through mobile data. It is a bit expensive but the most reliable as I do not have WiFi in my place. I have never had any problems with online sites while using mobile data.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby SUPERSINGH » 23 Jun 2019, 14:04

I also access my websites through mobile data while working on mobile but on the laptop, I try to work with my WiFi connection

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Love_to_sleep » 23 Jun 2019, 14:10

amitkokiladitya wrote:My wifi connection is disrupted and it will take about 10 days to get it fixed. I can access the internet only through my mobile data. Is it safe if I connect my laptop with my mobile hotspot and work on all my survey and writing sites? I was recently banned on Ayuwage so I'm really worried about what to do?

Wi Fi is generally faster than mobile data but that is not necessary. If your Wi Fi has failed, then you have to rely on other means which include mobile data.

You have asked about safety. No, Mobile data does not hamper safety alone. Mobile data is generally not proxy. Websites have problem with proxy IP Address. Also, if your Service Provider has poor security, that gives intruders a chance to attack. It is activity by that intruder who raises doubt on your IP address.

Hence, please create strong and unguessable passwords of Hotspots. Also, select appropriate security algorithm. Most Hotspots rely on WEP / WPA2 algorithms these days.

If you take necessary precautions, then there is no logic of you getting banned just because you used Wireless Hostpot of your mobile.

Love_to_sleep

ForumCoin: 213

Postby A K Rao » 24 Jun 2019, 08:18

Vehlijanta wrote:Data packs are cheap in India and they are improving the connectivity which will further make it worth for the users.

Yes, I am using 4G data pack with the help of Lenovo tablet and I am usinf hot spot to connect with my lap top and I am very happy with the result as this I have been doing for tears together now!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby suny » 24 Jun 2019, 08:27

SUPERSINGH wrote:I also access my websites through mobile data while working on mobile but on the laptop, I try to work with my WiFi connection

I have not taken the services of any broadband company for last 4 months I am in India and will neither take it in for next 2 months as long I am here. The mobile internet connectivity is almost as good and the best part is that I am getting 1.5 GB data/day and unlimited number of calls for as low as 8 cents per day. My monthly bill for 4 G network that gives me 45 GB data usage and unlimited calling inland costs me $2.4 per month.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby Abigael » 24 Jun 2019, 08:28

Love_to_sleep wrote:
amitkokiladitya wrote:My wifi connection is disrupted and it will take about 10 days to get it fixed. I can access the internet only through my mobile data. Is it safe if I connect my laptop with my mobile hotspot and work on all my survey and writing sites? I was recently banned on Ayuwage so I'm really worried about what to do?

Wi Fi is generally faster than mobile data but that is not necessary. If your Wi Fi has failed, then you have to rely on other means which include mobile data.

You have asked about safety. No, Mobile data does not hamper safety alone. Mobile data is generally not proxy. Websites have problem with proxy IP Address. Also, if your Service Provider has poor security, that gives intruders a chance to attack. It is activity by that intruder who raises doubt on your IP address.

Hence, please create strong and unguessable passwords of Hotspots. Also, select appropriate security algorithm. Most Hotspots rely on WEP / WPA2 algorithms these days.

If you take necessary precautions, then there is no logic of you getting banned just because you used Wireless Hostpot of your mobile.

This is great advice. I think by doing this we will deal with security problems while also building trust in online sites so that we are not banned.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum