ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Have You Ever Received / Seen a Counterfeit Currency Note?

Postby ahmedo24 » 13 Aug 2018, 19:30

Sometimes it is usually difficult to track the fake notes individually but this days banks have auto detector that detect them

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 891

Postby simplyfred » 16 Aug 2018, 09:02

I've seen one before and to be honest it is hard to spot the difference at first look. My friend has it.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 272

Postby anorona » 16 Aug 2018, 14:21

ahmedo24 wrote:Sometimes it is usually difficult to track the fake notes individually but this days banks have auto detector that detect them

here in my country, there
are mobile phones, calculator, which has money detector to it. My aunt is currently using it for her business and it is really effective to spot the fake from the original bill.

anorona

ForumCoin: 890

Postby kingcool52 » 16 Aug 2018, 15:32

I have never received a counterfeit currency note (unless I got one and just never noticed it really). I have, however, got a completely different currency from a shop when getting change and only noticed when I got home.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 2

Postby ceci » 17 Aug 2018, 07:43

I didn't think I have received any before this, as most of the currency note, the biggest value one at MYR100 are accepted by the teller at the shopping centers.

And, I will spend it if I received it in the wet market. Haha! I heard the place with most counterfeit currency notes is wet market and with the hawkers,is it true?

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,247

Postby JASPREET » 17 Aug 2018, 10:00

yes I have seen, courtesy our friendship with Pakistan and china which Indulge in publishing of fake currency notes.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 259

Postby A K Rao » 17 Aug 2018, 18:11

JASPREET wrote:yes I have seen, courtesy our friendship with Pakistan and china which Indulge in publishing of fake currency notes.

That is so true! These are the people who are trying to collapse ur economy!

Thanks to the Almighty to day we have some sensible leaders to counter attack them!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 657

Postby A K Rao » 10 Sep 2018, 10:06

darkthorn wrote:No, I never received one maybe because most of my transactions are made by debit card, I don't walk around with much cash on my wallet, just the essential.

That is a good thing to avoid having freak notes . That is why Indian Government is giving much stress on digital currency and transactions online! In fact it is aiming at Cashless transactions...though it is difficult for India! Thanks!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 657

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum