ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Yourcashchat.com an earning site

Postby katkat » 09 Aug 2018, 11:18

Well I think I have to really try it again. There's not much problem of being there coz I will just visit when I am free and I am here in FC. I always want to give myself a chance to earn more. And I have to 'Never say never".

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 679

Postby chicnthin » 09 Aug 2018, 11:39

ruthmongare wrote:So far the site is good and how I wish we could have more threads we can comment on.Something else, how much does 10 points are equivalent to?

I was about to ask that. Can someone tell us if they know what is the equivalent? I might join there.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 7

Postby beriut » 09 Aug 2018, 11:52

It would be nice to just visit the site and help it grow. Maybe one day it might become one of the highest paying forum sites.

beriut

ForumCoin: 67

Postby chicnthin » 09 Aug 2018, 14:48

I decided to join there already, I'm the newest member. I'll see my luck on that site.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 7

Postby sprite1950 » 09 Aug 2018, 15:23

chicnthin wrote:
ruthmongare wrote:So far the site is good and how I wish we could have more threads we can comment on.Something else, how much does 10 points are equivalent to?

I was about to ask that. Can someone tell us if they know what is the equivalent? I might join there.

I'm not sure either. I think they are working on the points system at the moment so we should know more soon. @msmoneybags has communicated with the owner so she might know more.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 0

Postby ruthmongare » 09 Aug 2018, 17:07

sprite1950 wrote:
chicnthin wrote:

I'm not sure either. I think they are working on the points system at the moment so we should know more soon. @msmoneybags has communicated with the owner so she might know more.
that's good will then continue working as we wait for the point system to be stabilised.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 346

Postby augusta » 09 Aug 2018, 17:28

The site is almost like money goldfotum in terms of design and interface. I believe it worth giving it a try and see how it goes.I have joined the site and hope I can make the best of it.

augusta

ForumCoin: 370

Postby msmoneybags » 09 Aug 2018, 19:59

beriut wrote:It would be nice to just visit the site and help it grow. Maybe one day it might become one of the highest paying forum sites.

What a great thing to say, this is not my site, but I just wanted to thank you for that! :clap:

msmoneybags

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 125

Postby ahmedo24 » 09 Aug 2018, 20:35

The moment points begins to reflect as we make posts of thread, I will be active on the site

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 153

Postby msmoneybags » 10 Aug 2018, 00:34

the points are now showing, admin is working on the shop (area you can cashout)

msmoneybags

Postby rakski » 10 Aug 2018, 01:15

I have never heard of this before till now

rakski

ForumCoin: 662

Postby tusziget » 10 Aug 2018, 02:20

I have joined the site,but still not active there.I wanted to see,where you can withdraw your earnings,but didn't find any part of the forum,where you can do that.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 701

Postby msmoneybags » 10 Aug 2018, 04:08

tusziget wrote:I have joined the site,but still not active there.I wanted to see,where you can withdraw your earnings,but didn't find any part of the forum,where you can do that.

he is putting the finishing touches on the cashout shop

msmoneybags

Postby ahmedo24 » 10 Aug 2018, 05:24

msmoneybags wrote:the points are now showing, admin is working on the shop (area you can cashout)

That is a good one but does it mean the points made so far won't reflect when the finishing touches is over?

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 153

Postby ruthmongare » 10 Aug 2018, 11:50

ahmedo24 wrote:
msmoneybags wrote:the points are now showing, admin is working on the shop (area you can cashout)

That is a good one but does it mean the points made so far won't reflect when the finishing touches is over?
They'll definitely show.The admin is just trying to make things clear and i hope he should finish the task soonest.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 346

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum