ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Yourcashchat.com an earning site

Postby sprite1950 » 08 Sep 2018, 12:08

Admin did not make a mistake, you just told him he did .. who do you think you are? You were not correct and he explained that to you. Anyone who wants to see what you wrote and the response he gave can go and visit the thread themselves. It was named "1 million hits".

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 0

Postby bestwriter » 08 Sep 2018, 12:13

sprite1950 wrote:Admin did not make a mistake, you just told him he did .. who do you think you are? You were not correct and he explained that to you. Anyone who wants to see what you wrote and the response he gave can go and visit the thread themselves. It was named "1 million hits".

I would have taken the trouble to explain but I had already decided to call it a day there. Anyway who do you think you are to take this up when it is between Admin and me?

Sorry. Have no time to waste on this. I have better things to do. Carry on with your mission. :thumbdown:

bestwriter

ForumCoin: 363

Postby msmoneybags » 08 Sep 2018, 14:24

bestwriter wrote:
Sorry. Have no time to waste on this. I have better things to do. Carry on with your mission. :thumbdown:

Dont stop now, tell us how you really feel!

Obviously Im included, you just dont want to name names, so here I am.

You made Sprite feel bad, even tho she had won fair and square, it was very cringe worthy, when I read that I immediately felt bad that Sprite was made to feel that way, and then I was like wow, how rude of bestwriter to post that.

If you had concerns about the way he ran the contest, you really SHOULD HAVE contacted the admin privately with your concerns especially something like that, It wasnt that you were giving feedback, it was you were pissed that you didnt win, and it was very poor sportsmanship on your part.

But since you posted openly about it on the board, then all who read it, was then involved.

If you want to give feedback, then try to word it a little differently, when you give your feedback , it is very condescending, you may not realize that. When your a pain in the ass about it, then your feedback is not always welcomed.

msmoneybags

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 134

Postby junrose123 » 08 Sep 2018, 14:35

I never heard about this site before, it looks cool and interesting.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 207

Postby amitkokiladitya » 08 Sep 2018, 15:32

junrose123 wrote:I never heard about this site before, it looks cool and interesting.

Yes it is a great site. It is just like other paid to post forums with an appropriate pay scale and genuine payout threshold. I love working on the site now.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 266

Postby Fergal » 08 Sep 2018, 15:35

Closing this as it appears to have gone off topic and become controversial.

If you would like the topic reopened, please send me a PM.

Thanks.

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 15,654

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum