ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Yourcashchat.com an earning site

Postby nakitakona » 16 Aug 2018, 04:38

As its name is so suggestive that there is a cash when you chat, is that so? This is my first time that I have heard this "fast earning site". How fast is it? More details about this please. It would be indeed well appreciated.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 440

Postby ruthmongare » 16 Aug 2018, 04:54

nakitakona wrote:As its name is so suggestive that there is a cash when you chat, is that so? This is my first time that I have heard this "fast earning site". How fast is it? More details about this please. It would be indeed well appreciated.
10 posts per day, 10 posts are equivalent to 10 cents. The good thing with the site is that its fun being on that site. The forum is very active with interesting threads.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 346

Postby ahmedo24 » 16 Aug 2018, 06:31

I guess the 10 posts are not hourly base such that one can post at once just like here right?

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 153

Postby ceci » 16 Aug 2018, 07:12

sprite1950 wrote:I've just made a few posts there and I think it is ok. It tells you that you earn 20p per thread and 10p per reply but I can't see where we can view our accumulated earnings anywhere. Perhaps I'm missing something.

I've just found a payment proof for this site (not mine). It is for a small amount but it seems genuine:

As there are no personal details on it I thought it would be ok to post it.

Thanks for the information. I wondered what's the minimum cash out threshold, how come this fellow only received USD0.11 at the end?

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 58

Postby chicnthin » 16 Aug 2018, 07:19

Where can I see how many post I have made throughout the day? I lost track of it.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 7

Postby sprite1950 » 16 Aug 2018, 07:49

chicnthin wrote:Where can I see how many post I have made throughout the day? I lost track of it.

I just look at how many I have in the box at the end of our messages and then count how many extra I do in a day. So if I start at 70 and end on 80 I know how many I have done.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 0

Postby blair » 16 Aug 2018, 08:42

I already saw the site but did not register. I am still deciding whether to join or not but most likely I will not. The site reminded me of the old days when I was busy searching for forums. The look and feel of the site is very much similar to the very first sites I joined back in 2015.

blair

ForumCoin: 565

Postby skysnap » 16 Aug 2018, 08:45

I think some of the good threads are there. But I think there needs more threads for discussion so that people can post. Lot of threads on HYIP and cycler are not postworthy for many.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,166

Postby JASPREET » 16 Aug 2018, 10:05

It will take some time for members to join and post freely on the website and this can happen after someone getting paid from it.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 17

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Aug 2018, 13:29

Website looks good and admin looks nice and stays active for long time and its a very good sign as well.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 1

Postby ruthmongare » 16 Aug 2018, 19:27

blair wrote:I already saw the site but did not register. I am still deciding whether to join or not but most likely I will not. The site reminded me of the old days when I was busy searching for forums. The look and feel of the site is very much similar to the very first sites I joined back in 2015.
it's not bad to give a try one more time. You may never know the outcome, the site's outlook can't just let you not join the site because you were once scammed.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 346

Postby ahmedo24 » 16 Aug 2018, 19:30

The driving factor is usually payment proof and lots of people here are been careful of what MGF did to them. Let hope a payment proof fly soonest

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 153

Postby augusta » 17 Aug 2018, 03:02

First the site need payment proof to encourage others to join and I'm sure with time it will be out there. people are really working on the site and accumulating points and I'm sure in no distance time, proofs should be there.

augusta

ForumCoin: 370

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Aug 2018, 03:17

How much are they paying for getting referrals on the website.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 1

Postby tusziget » 17 Aug 2018, 03:23

I have seen that to,that there are very active members,among them myself too.I am just waiting to reach the minimum withdrawal amount of cash and post it here in the Forum Coin.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 701

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum