New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Yourcashchat.com an earning site

Postby augusta » 15 Aug 2018, 06:05

I hope the security put in place by admin will help keep the site stable but 10,posts daily is low which means 10 cents daily and making $3 will take a month now,not impressive though.

augusta

ForumCoin: 238

Postby bestwriter » 15 Aug 2018, 06:42

[+] Spoiler
It is not one cent a post but you need 2900 points to earn 3 dollars How did you calculate arriving at 10 cents? According to me it will take several days.

Last edited by bestwriter on 16 Aug 2018, 08:31, edited 1 time in total.
bestwriter

ForumCoin: 701

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Aug 2018, 07:26

Haha I think we need to have an easy way to calculate the earning mechanism as this is what we will be on the website, So in a way we can earn around 25 cents in a day

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 118
ForumCoin: 337

Postby sprite1950 » 15 Aug 2018, 07:37

bestwriter wrote:@Sprite1950 I posted too just to compete with your points and strange that you did not notice it. :D :D :D

Limiting to 10 is fine but it will take eons to reach 3 dollars To reach 2900 points one has to post a minimum of 290 posts unless one posts threads, Even if all the posts are threads that too will take a long time to redeem.

What is your view on this?

Sorry I didn't go back there yesterday :lol:

Yes it is slow earning but I don't care about that. Most sites have to introduce new rules to keep the site stable. Better that than the site goes under at such an early stage.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 75

Postby ruthmongare » 15 Aug 2018, 08:32

augusta wrote:I hope the security put in place by admin will help keep the site stable but 10,posts daily is low which means 10 cents daily and making $3 will take a month now,not impressive though.
sure its 10 cents daily, am just wondering when someone says its 25 cents a day. That's pretty low for me.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 130

Postby skysnap » 15 Aug 2018, 08:52

I like the site. But I am worrying about the sustainability of the site. They don't seem to have the monetization plan. So that makes it a bit harder to understand how it works out.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,279

Postby SWAYA27 » 15 Aug 2018, 12:05

I have never heard of this site. This site seems like a spam. It would be wise to check the reviews regarding this site before joining it.

SWAYA27

ForumCoin: 271

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Aug 2018, 22:10

ruthmongare wrote:
augusta wrote:I hope the security put in place by admin will help keep the site stable but 10,posts daily is low which means 10 cents daily and making $3 will take a month now,not impressive though.
sure its 10 cents daily, am just wondering when someone says its 25 cents a day. That's pretty low for me.

The 10 posts in a day is not bad but the value per posts could even be like 3 cent such that we can 30 cents daily

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 41

Postby bestwriter » 16 Aug 2018, 02:00

skysnap wrote:I like the site. But I am worrying about the sustainability of the site. They don't seem to have the monetization plan. So that makes it a bit harder to understand how it works out.

You must have installed an Adblock. They have Ads and that is how they earn.

bestwriter

Postby tusziget » 16 Aug 2018, 02:33

The Admin of that site wrote,that he has many investment plans and sources online,so I think he already figured out how YCC can be sustainable.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 283

Postby bestwriter » 16 Aug 2018, 02:36

Paying us from earnings from other sources is not the best way for a site owner according to me Why should they pay us from earnings got from other investments. The site that we work on should have enough income of its own

bestwriter

Postby A K Rao » 16 Aug 2018, 03:37

This is first time I am hearing about this site! What is the type of the site? Discussion form or PTC ? Is this open for Global members? How do they pay? That would be helpful for us if you provide some details about it! Thanks!

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 973

Postby JASPREET » 16 Aug 2018, 04:07

I checked the website yesterday but haven't joined and I may join in coming days as it looks good

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 266

Postby amitkokiladitya » 16 Aug 2018, 04:07

I have started working on the site but still I don't know for now long will the site sustain itself.

I did not see and payment details from the site. There is nothing mentioned about mode of payment from the site.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 41

Postby katkat » 16 Aug 2018, 04:14

If that is their rule then we can comply on what they want. Let's just give it a try and see.

katkat

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 419

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum