*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Is it possible to save money by spending money?

Postby grecy0905 » 03 Apr 2019, 15:48

I earned voucher in Lazada.ph whenever I buy something in them with a specific minimum amount. I saved a lot when I have a voucher. My savings are not the physical money but a voucher that lessens the price of the product I am buying. I think it is possible.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 526

Banner Ad

Postby Vehlijanta » 03 Apr 2019, 16:43

These days almost all shopping websites send free vouchers or discount coupons and these help in saving money during spending.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby anorona » 03 Apr 2019, 17:36

grecy0905 wrote:I earned voucher in Lazada.ph whenever I buy something in them with a specific minimum amount. I saved a lot when I have a voucher. My savings are not the physical money but a voucher that lessens the price of the product I am buying. I think it is possible.

online shopping sites gives a lot of discount, however, SOME of their items are way to expensive if you compare the price on a physical store.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby kaka135 » 03 Apr 2019, 18:51

Unless it's something I need or already wanted to buy, then perhaps buying it at a discounted rate helps me to save a little bit money while I am spending the money, otherwise I can't relate spending = saving. :roll: :lol:

kaka135

ForumCoin: 0

Postby sofs » 04 Apr 2019, 03:02

The whole idea of having sales and discounted items is to ensure that you spend. Businesses know our weakness and exploit it. The discount vouchers that the give is to ensure that their targets are reached . As long as we only but what we need and not want we wont be saving anything.
Buying is spending not saving.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby naxewp81 » 04 Apr 2019, 03:10

Only buy what you need - you'll save money. All those promo, discounts and vouchers are to encourage consumers to spend more.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby amitkokiladitya » 05 Apr 2019, 06:18

Yes...only if you get some cashbacks after doing payments from an app. I think there is no other way of doing so.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby skysnap » 05 Apr 2019, 10:28

In some cases yes. Though not all the time. I remember using the cashback to spend on items and then getting cashback again and again and rotating it for the new items and getting cashback. But it does not work all the time.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Kei » 05 Apr 2019, 11:04

If the things you buy are what you need and you get them at discounts, then you are saving and I believe that's what they mean. However, if you are just buying stuff just because they are cheaper and you don't really need them, it is by no means saving. It is just extra cost.

Kei

ForumCoin: 229

Postby Vehlijanta » 04 Jun 2019, 16:18

It's possible if you are able to achieve the desired results from the products purchased

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby Abigael » 04 Jun 2019, 16:23

kanchan18 wrote:To answer this all I can say is to buy in large quantities. For example you need say 500 gms of detergent powder per month so instead of buying 500 gms you may choose to buy 5 kgs at a time which will certainly save money if you compare your price with 500 gms pack.

This is so true. You will be spending money at the same time saving it. Buying things in small amounts makes you loose a lot. Moreover, the economies in most countries flactuate a lot. What you buy today may cost you twice the price later.

--- 04 Jun 2019, 19:25 ---

kanchan18 wrote:To answer this all I can say is to buy in large quantities. For example you need say 500 gms of detergent powder per month so instead of buying 500 gms you may choose to buy 5 kgs at a time which will certainly save money if you compare your price with 500 gms pack.

This is so true. You will be spending money at the same time saving it. Buying things in small amounts makes you loose a lot. Moreover, the economies in most countries flactuate a lot. What you buy today may cost you twice the price later.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby skysnap » 18 Jun 2019, 08:05

If you have cashback sites or sites like peribus, they can earn you some money back or say cashback on what you earn so far. I have found out that to be lot more useful.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby JASPREET » 18 Jun 2019, 10:10

I am checking paytm now but not able to find any promo codes to get the discount on mu purchases.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby bonbon123 » 18 Jun 2019, 10:31

Spend your money on income generating goods and services, then you'll end up spending to have a lot of gaining. However, if you're just gonna buy your money with mobile phones that costs 1000$ for just entertainment purposes, then you just end up spending for nothing. Sure you be famous in a week or a month of having expensive things, but after sometime, another upgrade will come up and your fame just faded.

bonbon123

ForumCoin: 186

Postby SUPERSINGH » 18 Jun 2019, 15:46

If we are getting the best out of our purchases and are using them properly without any wastage then in a way we are earning from spending.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum