ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Hivemicro Reviews

Postby amitkokiladitya » 23 Jan 2019, 05:50

Is the site sending good offers these days. If I'm able to spare time then I will want to add one more site to my daily work list.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 130

Postby simplyfred » 04 Feb 2019, 23:01

It's been awhile since I was paid big in Hivemicro. Right now, I just earn like $3 plus within a week. I'm having a hard time spotting a good job that pays well there.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 689

Postby Amans1234 » 05 Feb 2019, 03:46

This site is legit and pays weekly through paypal. You must have at leas5t 20$ in your paypal account to withdraw your earnings. Your work is to categorize the different images shown to you.

Amans1234

ForumCoin: 338

Postby simplyfred » 05 Feb 2019, 04:29

Amans1234 wrote:This site is legit and pays weekly through paypal. You must have at leas5t 20$ in your paypal account to withdraw your earnings. Your work is to categorize the different images shown to you.

No, the lowest amount that can be requested is just $2. We just need to set to that amount and it will pay us every Tuesday.

simplyfred

Postby ruthmongare » 06 Feb 2019, 03:44

simplyfred wrote:
Amans1234 wrote:This site is legit and pays weekly through paypal. You must have at leas5t 20$ in your paypal account to withdraw your earnings. Your work is to categorize the different images shown to you.

No, the lowest amount that can be requested is just $2. We just need to set to that amount and it will pay us every Tuesday.
seems the amount jeeps on reducing. If am not wrong when we started it was $20, reduced to $10 reduced to $5 and now its $2. Really worth trusting.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 116

Postby tusziget » 06 Feb 2019, 04:19

Maybe the members asked for the withdrawal reduction.This way it is way more easier to reach the minimum withdrawal amount of cash and ask for cash out.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 732

Postby simplyfred » 06 Feb 2019, 04:54

ruthmongare wrote:
simplyfred wrote:

seems the amount jeeps on reducing. If am not wrong when we started it was $20, reduced to $10 reduced to $5 and now its $2. Really worth trusting.

Yeah, I cannot complain on their legality but I hope they will send more good jobs that pays well. They used to send good but now jobs are not worth the time.

simplyfred

Postby ceci » 12 Feb 2019, 13:54

simplyfred wrote:

The withdrawal threshold is much lower compared to Microworkers which required about $9.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,314

Postby SUPERSINGH » 12 Feb 2019, 15:22

All these Micro task websites have a lower threshold but after some time we all feel bored with the tasks and even abandon the website

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,272

Postby simplyfred » 13 Feb 2019, 07:05

SUPERSINGH wrote:All these Micro task websites have a lower threshold but after some time we all feel bored with the tasks and even abandon the website

I agree to what you've just stated my friend. When the site is brand new they tend to give a lot of good jobs but as time passes by works are not worthy of time anymore.

simplyfred

Postby ruthmongare » 21 Feb 2019, 18:02

I thought of this and remembered about the new ptp which is hive fferes. Its been a while since I heard about the site.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 116

Postby Chameli » 21 Feb 2019, 23:04

I think I will wash my hand with micro job sites. My payment is pending since more than a month on Microworkers.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby simplyfred » 22 Feb 2019, 02:05

At least hivemicro pays regularly every Tuesday as long as you have reach the threshold as low as $2. One must set it to $2.

simplyfred

Postby katkat » 22 Feb 2019, 02:58

simplyfred wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:All these Micro task websites have a lower threshold but after some time we all feel bored with the tasks and even abandon the website

I agree to what you've just stated my friend. When the site is brand new they tend to give a lot of good jobs but as time passes by works are not worthy of time anymore.

I am a member of this site but I found it too slow to earn. And it's not right I judge the site that I am not really active. Though there are task that I would like to try, but it's time consuming so i am always say next time. Anyway I still visit the site and see how things are voing there.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 492

Postby simplyfred » 22 Feb 2019, 04:05

It is been a while since they have shown a good job at hivemicro. I miss those days that I can make $1 to $2 within a hour. Right now even $0.5 in hour is very quite hard to make.

simplyfred

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum