*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Hivemicro Reviews

Postby Abigael » 26 Nov 2018, 06:44

That seems like a lot of work to be done for so little amount. In don't think I can work here.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Banner Ad

Postby simplyfred » 26 Nov 2018, 08:45

a_jerobon wrote:That seems like a lot of work to be done for so little amount. In don't think I can work here.

Some days the offer is good, some days it is so bad. We can't simply earn a big money but I think it is still good site for extra income.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby mrki444 » 26 Nov 2018, 08:56

I will continue check site. Maybe we got another good jobs like weeks before.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby simplyfred » 26 Nov 2018, 10:31

mrki444 wrote:I will continue check site. Maybe we got another good jobs like weeks before.

yeah, I always check the site also. Good job sometimes vanish so fast.

simplyfred

Postby nakitakona » 26 Nov 2018, 11:08

simplyfred wrote:... Some days the offer is good, some days it is so bad. We can't simply earn a big money but I think it is still good site for extra income.

This is a good observation and that is the very nature of every online earning sites. They are depending on their ads revenue to pay their users. When the time or day that ads are gaining more clicks and much so are taken, that is the best time for the sites earning guaranteed.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby SUPERSINGH » 26 Nov 2018, 13:22

Many compare hivemicro with spare5 but both are different and spare5 pays well than Hivemicro

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby simplyfred » 27 Nov 2018, 00:43

SUPERSINGH wrote:Many compare hivemicro with spare5 but both are different and spare5 pays well than Hivemicro

While not much offer for me at Spare5, I'm using desktop computer and always no offer.

simplyfred

Postby junrose123 » 27 Nov 2018, 05:29

I have tried again to do some task at the site but then I lose some patience since the tasks were very tough and I can't even understand them very much.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby simplyfred » 27 Nov 2018, 08:45

nakitakona wrote:
simplyfred wrote:... Some days the offer is good, some days it is so bad. We can't simply earn a big money but I think it is still good site for extra income.

This is a good observation and that is the very nature of every online earning sites. They are depending on their ads revenue to pay their users. When the time or day that ads are gaining more clicks and much so are taken, that is the best time for the sites earning guaranteed.

Actually they have no ads rights there but I agree especially it is all about PTC site.

simplyfred

Postby ceci » 28 Nov 2018, 12:46

msmoneybags wrote:So I signed up,

You have to take Qualification Test, that is quite long, 40 questions, then if you pass that, then you can start earning for that task....BUT.... like the one Im working on now,

1 Task Unit
$1.75 per 1,000 task units

so I have to do 1000 of these to earn the full $1.75

But I have done 9 of them, and have earned 2c

Cashout is $10.00

Lifetime Stats
Earnings: $0.02
Tasks Completed: 9

Referring back to this post, should I continue work with this site?

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby Vehlijanta » 28 Nov 2018, 14:03

You should try this website. It's paying and many got paid

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby SUPERSINGH » 28 Nov 2018, 14:30

I am not that great on Micro task websites but I think I should work on a few like that to make some money

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby simplyfred » 01 Dec 2018, 02:01

Right now, I think I cannot reach the pay out for the week. I've been so busy working offline.

simplyfred

Postby junrose123 » 01 Dec 2018, 03:33

The site is more easier than spare5 in my own opinion because spare5 tasks are very tough and I cannot passed most of the time in the qualification test.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby simplyfred » 03 Dec 2018, 05:49

junrose123 wrote:The site is more easier than spare5 in my own opinion because spare5 tasks are very tough and I cannot passed most of the time in the qualification test.

I agree, and there is not enough offer in spare5 while using my desktop. Sadly, my cellphone is android phone.

simplyfred

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum