ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: it's postloop still active?

Postby Whiterose » 02 Dec 2018, 06:48

I have join from the site before but I was not able to start working because of having some comitments.

Whiterose

ForumCoin: 187

Postby ahmedo24 » 02 Dec 2018, 07:10

You are not able to make comments to earn on that site simply you didn't scale through the approval stage of sample comments.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 193

Postby skysnap » 02 Dec 2018, 09:31

I think it has slowed down in terms of the new forums. But they are coming every now and then. Some really good forums to post there.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,043

Postby Alexandoy » 03 Dec 2018, 03:28

It's been a long time since there was a new forum in the list but I guess it can have some new forums before Christmas.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 781

Postby skysnap » 03 Dec 2018, 08:46

I think next year we can expect to have some good games that may work out for the users. So far nothing new same old forums.

skysnap

Postby fergus1234 » 03 Dec 2018, 11:47

People need to learn to research and compensate to fit in with all forums.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 238

Postby kingcool52 » 03 Dec 2018, 13:15

skysnap wrote:I think it has slowed down in terms of the new forums. But they are coming every now and then. Some really good forums to post there.

I wonder if this is because forums in general are not as popular as before or if it's just down to the lack of marketing from the PostLoop staff and owners.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 161

Postby Alexandoy » 04 Dec 2018, 01:22

kingcool52 wrote:
skysnap wrote:I think it has slowed down in terms of the new forums. But they are coming every now and then. Some really good forums to post there.

I wonder if this is because forums in general are not as popular as before or if it's just down to the lack of marketing from the PostLoop staff and owners.

The lack of forums is not really due to the competition with social media. There is a lack of marketing on the part of the admin.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 781

Postby augusta » 04 Dec 2018, 04:04

I think everything is automated now, payment comes very fast now and I don't think it be modersted any long by humans it must be the bots allowing that.

augusta

ForumCoin: 388

Postby junrose123 » 04 Dec 2018, 06:19

It is good that postloop is still working after all that it had made some changes from the site where forums becomes limited.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 276

Postby Chameli » 04 Dec 2018, 07:19

Postloop is not as good as it used to be in the past. However, I can stil earn $20-$30 every month from postloop by spending an hour a day

Chameli

ForumCoin: 31

Postby ahmedo24 » 05 Dec 2018, 05:54

That is still a good amount of earning daily if you are spending just an a hour daily, it shows it little time and good earnings.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 193

Postby skysnap » 06 Dec 2018, 09:04

kingcool52 wrote:

I think it depends on niche of those forums. Game based forums, have ups and downs. health and seasonable forums have their own marketing limits. Owners are supposed to look at their monetization option before getting into paid posting.

skysnap

Postby sofs » 06 Dec 2018, 09:56

I haven't visited postloop in a year but by the time I left there were hardly any forums to post in.. I assumed that it must have met its end, glad to know its still alive and kicking.

sofs

ForumCoin: 145

Postby nakitakona » 06 Dec 2018, 12:02

sofs wrote:I haven't visited postloop in a year but by the time I left there were hardly any forums to post in.. I assumed that it must have met its end, glad to know its still alive and kicking.

I am planning to try my luck again there for the first time I joined I wasn't qualified. My sample posts didn't pass from their requirement or standard. This time I will try if I could make it. It would a good option for The Forum Wheel which has no available sites to write but it is still go online live.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 719

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum