ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: it's postloop still active?

Postby kaponse » 30 Nov 2018, 14:40

I think it is active, But it is very hard to be a member there for me

kaponse

ForumCoin: 0

Postby kaphokz » 30 Nov 2018, 14:50

kaponse wrote:I think it is active, But it is very hard to be a member there for me

yeah, I joined them 4 months ago and my ratings is low

kaphokz

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 319

Postby kingcool52 » 30 Nov 2018, 16:39

I checked it out today after a while and it's not doing too badly. It's a much better option than TheForumWheel at the moment. But it isn't as good as it used to be. I used to be able to make around $5 a day from them

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 161

Postby dominique » 30 Nov 2018, 21:03

The available forums on postloop are the forums owned by postloop. Currently they are open for 5-10 posts. Postloop has been deserted by forum owners.

dominique

ForumCoin: 62

Postby Alexandoy » 30 Nov 2018, 23:12

Postloop is still active and it pays withdrawals within a few hours. But it is noticeable that there is no admin or mod on the boards. I wonder what happened to Beverly.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 781

Postby amitkokiladitya » 01 Dec 2018, 01:40

Some of the users are doing really well at the site. So I dibt think that the site is doing really bad. But I really wish that they regularize their rating system.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 234

Postby junrose123 » 01 Dec 2018, 03:42

Yes postloop is still active nowadays and I am very lucky to have it since I am earning from it everyday and I enjoy the instant payments that it gives.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 276

Postby augusta » 01 Dec 2018, 03:46

It still on board but I wonder if new members can really joined now that withdrawal rating is high up now for some weeks it even got to 4.01 intially. I wonder what brought that.

augusta

ForumCoin: 388

Postby Whiterose » 01 Dec 2018, 05:42

I do wonder if the site is still accepting new members because I want to join from the site to start earning also.

Whiterose

ForumCoin: 187

Postby ahmedo24 » 01 Dec 2018, 07:13

The only way to know is for you to try to sign up, if you are able to register it means the site is accepting new members if you can't then it otherwise.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 193

Postby arunima » 01 Dec 2018, 07:25

I joined the site some two months back after I came to know about it here. I have not been there after joining due to time constraint and also I was finding it tough to explore. It did not seem easy like FC and DG. I lost my patience and interest after few attempts.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 742

Postby kaka135 » 02 Dec 2018, 03:01

dominique wrote:The available forums on postloop are the forums owned by postloop. Currently they are open for 5-10 posts. Postloop has been deserted by forum owners.

I haven't been visiting the site for quite some time. Those sites by Ionicware had 10 daily post limit, but just now I checked, some have dropped to just 1 per day. I thought I would be able to earn much from 10 posts for SuperiorThan. :P

kaka135

ForumCoin: 21

Postby augusta » 02 Dec 2018, 05:20

I just posted on the site now and my favorite forum superiorthan have just 1 post limit per day very awful I hope it will be increased again very soon. It will be very helpful for users.

augusta

ForumCoin: 388

Postby junrose123 » 02 Dec 2018, 05:54

The forums from the site is having some changes form time to time, since there are some days that forums have higher posting limit while all of a sudden it would decrease in amount.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 276

Postby Kei » 02 Dec 2018, 06:45

augusta wrote:I just posted on the site now and my favorite forum superiorthan have just 1 post limit per day very awful I hope it will be increased again very soon. It will be very helpful for users.

That is not so nice. Everything keeps changing. I haven't even been there a really long time now.

Kei

ForumCoin: 283

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum