ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Answeree

Postby Kei » 08 Feb 2019, 04:47

ruthmongare wrote:
ahmedo24 wrote:It is people who are not really aware that the site is not longer paying that are actively working to hit the $30 monthly.
you ought to save these people. If I was there I would have sent them a PM telling them not to invest their time there.

I remember you have an account their. You can still do just that and save them the heartbreak.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 928

Postby augusta » 08 Feb 2019, 05:01

I really wonder what will be the fate of this site. The second month of the year is here and still nothing has been heard from them. It will be really really unfair to those that are being owed on the site.

augusta

ForumCoin: 155

Postby ahmedo24 » 08 Feb 2019, 05:21

It is better to forget about the site, even if the site pay, I doubt if I can continue to work on this site because they are not reliable

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 507

Postby a_jerobon » 08 Feb 2019, 05:26

ahmedo24 wrote:It is better to forget about the site, even if the site pay, I doubt if I can continue to work on this site because they are not reliable

I doubt if I will ever work in the site too even if they pay. After all the lying they have done, I don't think I will be comfortable even if they come back with new updates.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 11

Postby sofs » 08 Feb 2019, 05:52

Kei wrote:
ruthmongare wrote:
ahmedo24 wrote:It is people who are not really aware that the site is not longer paying that are actively working to hit the $30 monthly.
you ought to save these people. If I was there I would have sent them a PM telling them not to invest their time there.

I remember you have an account their. You can still do just that and save them the heartbreak.

I think the PM option has been removed. They knew that people would do exactly that. I haven't checked lately though. This was a couple of weeks ago.

sofs

ForumCoin: 1,350

Postby praveendwivedi » 08 Feb 2019, 06:13

thanks for giving useful information

praveendwivedi

ForumCoin: 29

Postby Chameli » 09 Feb 2019, 01:27

I wonder why are we still talking about this site when it has completely turned scam.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 1,006

Postby augusta » 09 Feb 2019, 04:20

I don't see this site returning as it is. It seem all hope is lost and people that had reached the mininum payout need to just forget about such money. It well with everyone.

augusta

Postby ruthmongare » 09 Feb 2019, 14:49

I suggest that the admon should close this thread until that time when we will be able to hear something from it

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 630

Postby augusta » 10 Feb 2019, 05:41

Closing this thread will make us forget quickly about this site which will not be fair on those that are being owed since this is where we can easily get an update. We can still keep the thread open still more let see if there will be an update.

augusta

Postby ahmedo24 » 10 Feb 2019, 07:41

If this thread is closed it will be better so that we forget about the site, if there is any positive update another thread can be created and later merged to this one.

ahmedo24

Postby ruthmongare » 10 Feb 2019, 14:40

augusta wrote:Closing this thread will make us forget quickly about this site which will not be fair on those that are being owed since this is where we can easily get an update. We can still keep the thread open still more let see if there will be an update.
it can be closed them when an update pops, someone will create a new thread. The same thing that was done to mgf before.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 630

Postby ahmedo24 » 10 Feb 2019, 19:02

I don't think any update will show up, the site will rather remaine as it is now or they create another site with different details.

ahmedo24

Postby amitkokiladitya » 11 Feb 2019, 07:17

I don't think it is wise to expect anything from the site now. The owners are no longer here and they don't even care. It is just a scam and nothing else.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 694

Postby Yugocean » 11 Feb 2019, 07:35

If Answeree is a scam, then it is not one sided,v people posting garbage are also responsible for getting reward by posting unhelpful posts.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 283

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum